Booking excursions

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
We sailed on Royal Caribbean this past summer and were able to book our shore excursions on-line before departure. Is this offered through the Disney cruiseline?

I am not sure if you can book it online or not but I do know that you can book your excursions up to 60 days in advance. If you go to the DCL website they have a listing of all the excursions and also instructions on how to book prior to embarkation. Hope this helps.:D

I just checked for you. You cannot book online but once you are in the DCL website if you go the fun on shore menu it will give a complete listing of all excursions. Once you have picked out your excursions they give you a 1-800 number to call or you can email your requests in. All you need is your reservation. Have fun on your trip.:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter