Booking Fantasmic Dinner Package Online

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to book the Fantasmic Dinner Package online or do you have to call Disney Dining to book this? If you can do it online, can someone tell me what I need to do. Thanks!

sorry but you have to call to book the Fantasmic package, can't be done on-line.

You probably know, but just FYI: Make sure you request the Fantasmic package. If you just make a reservation at one of the three restaurants, that is not a Fantasmic pkg. You must specifically say that you want the Fantasmic pkg. It's easy to get a regular ADR for any of the three restaurants, but because the Fantasmic pkgs are limited, it is not so easy to get.

My family will be on Dining Plan- I know you can't book Fantasmic package online, but can you make the ADR (say at Brown Derby) online at 6:00 a.m., then call at 7:00 to associate that ressie with Fantasmic package? Thanks!

My family will be on Dining Plan- I know you can't book Fantasmic package online, but can you make the ADR (say at Brown Derby) online at 6:00 a.m., then call at 7:00 to associate that ressie with Fantasmic package? Thanks!

availability for FP. It really has nothing to do with a current reservation. Not like making Resort ressies then adding free dining if it comes out. So making an on-line ressie for BD at 6am does not increase your chances of getting a FP ressie at 7am.

No, you can't. The package must be specifically and separately booked, it cannot be linked with an existing regular restaurant reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter