Booking for 2 not available but for 3 is

dalspot

We're going back!
Having trouble booking dining for a party of two. But if I change that to a party of 3, there are all kinds of times available!

Would I have any issues if we book for 3 and upon arrival say the 3rd person couldn’t make it? Thx.

Having trouble booking dining for a party of two. But if I change that to a party of 3, there are all kinds of times available!

Would I have any issues if we book for 3 and upon arrival say the 3rd person couldn’t make it? Thx.
Nope, it’s a well-known glitch with Disney’s dining reservation booking system. Book for three. After you complete the booking process, you can try to modify your reservation to two, but unless the reservation is for a prepaid event, or a special dining package, booking for three and showing up with two will not be a bit of a problem

Thanks for the info!. For whatever reason, a slew of reservations opened up today for a party of two. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter