Booking for Victoria & Alberts?

Czardas

Mouseketeer
Hi, this will be my first trip to DW and we want to go to V&A. Which room should I book for 2 people? We don’t want to do chefs table.
Also what are my chances of getting a booking at 60 +3?
I also want to book Space 220 for 60 +4. Which should try for first, out of the two?

Hi, this will be my first trip to DW and we want to go to V&A. Which room should I book for 2 people? We don’t want to do chefs table.
Also what are my chances of getting a booking at 60 +3?
I also want to book Space 220 for 60 +4. Which should try for first, out of the two?
Queen Victoria's room only has four tables and I believe only one seating at each table per night. It's a very small room and we spoke in whispered talking so as not to disturb others as menu items are presented to their table . The dining room at V&A is more like a TS restaurant. Both restaurants(V&A and Space 220) are very difficult to get. So much depends on the time of year, day- Tuesday vs. Friday. etc. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter