Booking Hotel+Flight Package Questions

Teal03

Mouseketeer
This is my first solo trip and first time of me planning so sorry if these are stupid questions. Since I’m on a tight budget I think it’ll be best if I booked a package. I want to book a package from Hotels.com since their gift cards are always on sale.

Can you pay for packages with gift cards?

Can you upgrade from basic economy when booking packages? I’ve chatted and emailed them multiple times and they didn’t know the answer. I was going to spend the extra $50 on a park hopper upgrade but I think it’ll be better to upgrade my seat on a plane since I’m flying cross country.

Do they mail or email your flight tickets?

If you’ve used Hotels.com before, did you have any problems at check in at the hotel or the airport?

Very rarely will a flight with hotel package be cheaper than booking both separately and directly.

The exception is Disney hotels and agency exclusive offers.

Very rarely will a flight with hotel package be cheaper than booking both separately and directly.

The exception is Disney hotels and agency exclusive offers.
It’s currently $80 cheaper than if I would do it separately .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter