Booking Magical Express question

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
Quick question I have a reservation booked on points with a co worker. My question is it possible for myself to book or will the member be the only one that can book the magical Express?

TIA

The owner of the points will need to book Magical Express, they will need to know your Airline, flight #, and time of arrival, and how many people. Same for departure.

As far as I know, if you are staying at a DVC resort and are not a DVC owner, then the owner must book Magical Express.
If you are using points to stay somewhere like French Quarter or Caribbean Beach, since those are regular resorts, I am not sure, but you could call up the Standard Reservations department (NOT DVC Member Services) and try.

Of course, if you are staying ANYWHERE by booking directly from Disney (like renting a room), then you can call the standard reservations department and book Magical Expresss.

Theoretically, the Member is supposed to be the one who makes the reservation for all the add-on stuff like drinking plans and DME. In reality, though, DME is a totally separate company from Disney and doesn't really care. All they care about is the reservation number and the names on that reservation.

You'd want to call DME directly at 866 599-0951, not go through Disney reservations, though.

Steve

What about a DVC split stay? I got points from co worker and I’m arriving at BLT and leaving from AK can I use the online form?

What about a DVC split stay? I got points from co worker and I’m arriving at BLT and leaving from AK can I use the online form?
Yes, you can use the form, but you'll have to submit 2 forms. One for the first stay, using that confirmation number to reserve the trip from MCO to BLT (check the box that says you only want a one-way trip to the resort) and a second form using the confirmation number for the AKL (again, check the box indicating it's a one-way trip to MCO). On each form, list only the flight information relevant to that trip.

Steve

With all my rentals I only booked 1 trip for my guests on DME. All my others rentals have booked their own DME. Go figure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!