booking online

BlakeNJ

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked before but why can't we check availability online?

Thanks,
A Newbie.

Availability changes too quickly to keep the site updated to keep it current.

j

Availability changes too quickly to keep the site updated to keep it current.

j

But couldn't you say the same for the site that allows you to book non-DVC resorts? Yet you are able to book online. I just seems a hassel (especially in the age of computer/internet technology) to have to call to speak to MS each time you want to check availability. I was on hold over 9 minutes yesturday afternoon. Can they really be that busy?:confused3

Yes, they are that busy. This month marks the 11 month window for December 2007 trips--a very busy month for DVC members.

I hope one day we'll be able to book online too. It took years before AP holders and CMs could book online and it's only been a couple of years that they have been doing it, so lets hope we're next.

And DVC booking are much more complicated that cash bookings, with 11/7 booking windows, banking. borrowing, member cash nights plus, what if they want to ad all the other booking options, cruise, non-DVC WDW resorts, DL, II, etc...
I think we'll get it eventually, but they really have to try to design an "idiot proof" system for those that are computer illiterate. It takes time.

Can they really be that busy?:confused3

Yes it is real busy this time of year with the Holiday 11 month ressies.

Also, the "book day by day" advice given here on the Dis drains MS resources and likely has led to an increse in dues. If it hasn't already it will soon enough.

Have made 3 diffeerent ressies on line, Jan / WLV, May/BC & NOV/SSR 2007. all three went through wiothoput any problems, Had conformation within 24 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter