Booking question

Nadmars

Earning My Ears
Our dates are chosen and we're dying to reveal the big surprise to our kids...February 2014!

Now the big question remaining is whether we are smarter to book our entire package with disney, meaning flight as well or if we should book our flights separately once we come across a great price ( we're flying from Canada)
To those seasoned disney travellers, what advice do you have ?
We're checking airline prices daily , it is still early but there hasn't been any amazing prices yet.

Also, we are going to book Caribbean beach as soon as the 2014 prices are released. As we are going before Presidents' Day weekend during a relatively less busy time, are there chances of us being upgraded to a pirate room? I am tempted to reserve it to be sure to have it ( for my sons 5 th bday) but don't want to spend the extra cash if there are good chances of being upgraded!
Thanks for any advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter