Booking room for one night purely to get EMH for Star Wars - What time can I check in? Will I get two mornings of EMH?

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
We booked a two week offsite trip from 19th September which we assumed would be a quiet time after all our August trips. So now we have Star Wars which we would love to go on of course but looks pretty impossible as EMH every single morning of our trip. So I am thinking of booking one night at an All Stars in the middle of our trip so that we atleast have a shot. So my question is, would we have to check in at the resort on the first morning, which of course would be pretty early given that HS opens at 6am or is there an online check in? Or would we only be able to use the EMH on the morning after we checked in?
We are staying at Bonnet Creek so would be really handy if we ddn't need to check in on first morning and could go straight to HS.
Thanks

Sounds like you probably have some existing MBs from previous trips. If so, you don't have to do much, and you'll be able to do as you plan here.

Connect the All-Stars reservation to your MDE account.
When you go to DHS that morning of check-in at AS, make sure to wear your bands. They will scan your band for entry to EEMH, which will show you have a reservation for that day and hence qualify for EEMH.

You can do online check-in prior to that day if you want. I'd suggest doing so. That way you shouldn't ever have to go to AS at all if you don't want to. Note - Disney will put a $100 hold on your credit/debit card the morning of check-in at AS.

You will be eligible for EEMH the next morning as well, since that's your checkout day and all perks of being a resort guest are available until midnight of the day of checkout.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter