Booking Sequoia Lodge through Hotels.com with tickets included?

suyama

Mouseketeer
I just booked a 2 night stay at Sequoia Lodge through hotels.com. I think I saved about $150 by including my park tickets with the reservation vs. purchasing them separately from DL Paris website. The Hotels.com doesn't offer any further description on the website regarding the park tickets other than "Park Tickets Included". I assume it includes park tickets for 3 days? Does anyone have any experience with hotels.com park tickets? My email receipt doesn't even mention the tickets so I will likely call to confirm anyway but just thought I'd check in here. Thanks!

Onsite hotels with tickets which are valid for duration of the stay, so 3 day/2nights stay will have 3 day hopper passes included

Do Booking.com always have the option for tickets? Or is this something that only happens occasionally?

Thanks!

Clare

Do Booking.com always have the option for tickets? Or is this something that only happens occasionally?

Thanks!

Clare
Booking.com and hotels.com are two different companies. Booking never has tickets included. Hotels.com usually always has it as an option

Booking.com and hotels.com are two different companies. Booking never has tickets included. Hotels.com usually always has it as an option

Oh how daft!!! Completely misread!! lol I'll take a look!

Thanks for pointing out my mistake! lol

C xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!