Booking Sequoia with Expedia - how to buy tickets?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I think I am going to book our rooms at the Sequoia Lodge, Golden Forest Room, through Expedia. I'm going to try to get two connecting rooms. I think I can get a much better deal with Expedia.

How do you recommend buying the park tickets? When we arrive and during check in? If I can avoid buying them on the DLP website and paying in advance that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if you can buy tickets at the hotel, according to the DLP website it's only possible online and at the gate.
I would buy them online, what is your reason you want to avoid it? You can always buy them last minute.

I'm not sure if you can buy tickets at the hotel, according to the DLP website it's only possible online and at the gate.
I would buy them online, what is your reason you want to avoid it? You can always buy them last minute.

Good point! I'll buy them the week of. I just like to put out as little money in advance as possible in case something happens and we cannot go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!