Booking through Costco

ms.yt

DIS Veteran
If I book through Costco, will I still be able to log in and view my details through Royal Caribbean's website as well as add drink packages and/or excursions? The representative I spoke to at Costco said I could, but he didn't sound confident.

Yes, I have booked 2 cruises with Costco, one Carnival and one Royal. Costco sent my confirming email with the cruise line number. I logged into both Carnival and Royal websites with my given cruise number, and with both I can order stuff. Carnival’s cruise is closer, so I get reminded from Carnival I can book all this stuff. Royal’s cruise is over a year away, so only thing I can book ahead is Perfect Day stuff, and of course merchandise to buy, but cannot book anything else until closer.

And cute, I have both as an app on my phone, and they count down to cruise day just like Disney’s one does.

Rest easy, you can book stuff to do on the cruise. Only thing is, if you want changes, or want to pay, put requests in, have to go through Costco.

And I am very much looking forward to the gift card I will get after each cruise.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I have booked 2 cruises with Costco, one Carnival and one Royal. Costco sent my confirming email with the cruise line number. I logged into both Carnival and Royal websites with my given cruise number, and with both I can order stuff. Carnival’s cruise is closer, so I get reminded from Carnival I can book all this stuff. Royal’s cruise is over a year away, so only thing I can book ahead is Perfect Day stuff, and of course merchandise to buy, but cannot book anything else until closer.

And cute, I have both as an app on my phone, and they count down to cruise day just like Disney’s one does.

Rest easy, you can book stuff to do on the cruise. Only thing is, if you want changes, or want to pay, put requests in, have to go through Costco.

And I am very much looking forward to the gift card I will get after each cruise.

Hope this helps.
Thanks so much! That's very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!