Booking when first day is waitlist only

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
I think I know the answer, but ....

suppose I wanted to book VGC for August 1-5, 2020, at the 7 month mark. August 2-5 is available. August 1 is not.

Is there some way to book August 2-5 and waitlist August 1? That seems like it is getting around the 7 month window, so I do not think it is possible, but wanted to check.

Nope. The first day you want to book must be available. What you can do is waitlist the 1st and then try really hard the next morning to book.

It also makes the point to jump in a week or 2 earlier, if you see an open date, and walk the reservation. But if you are trying for a VGC STUDIO, it is extremely difficult. Because there is a good chance your "walk"will be interrupted. I only got a couple nights in a studio there once, (by luck and stalking). But, I have booked a 1BR there successfully several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter