Booking with gaps

TNewman1024

Earning My Ears
So we are trying to book a 2 bedroom at Aulani and October 5-13, 2024. Its available except one night in the middle. Do we book 2 trips and waitlist the tuesday middle date and or book a backup plan for that one night Tuesday 10/8/24 to make it 3 reservations?

Can they then combine all 3 reservations together as one?

What's the best way? We should have booked about 2 weeks ago but go busy.

Thanks for advice. Being Easter Member Services is closed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-31 125010.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-31 125010.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
So we are trying to book a 2 bedroom at Aulani and October 5-13, 2024. Its available except one night in the middle. Do we book 2 trips and waitlist the tuesday middle date and or book a backup plan for that one night Tuesday 10/8/24 to make it 3 reservations?
That's what I'd do - book what you can now, WL the missing night. I'd also make a cancellable cash reservation for that one night, just in case it doesn't come through.
Can they then combine all 3 reservations together as one?
As long as all three are for exactly the same villa type/view and are made with the same membership number, yes, they can combine them after the WL fills.
What's the best way? We should have booked about 2 weeks ago but go busy.

Thanks for advice. Being Easter Member Services is closed.
Good luck, and have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter