Books about Disney Parks and History

Patrick Britz

Earning My Ears
My apologies if this thread has been started previously, but can anyone give me a list of good books to read about the history of Disney and some not so well known facts? For example, are the books by Jim Korkis recommended? Any others?

Thank you and have a great big beautiful tomorrow!

Disney War is pretty good. I'm reading it now. It deals with Eisner's reign and the conflicts with Roy Disney, Walt's nephew. Dream it! Do it! By the late Marty Sklar is another good one.

I recently read Realityland: True-Life Adventures at Walt Disney World by David Koenig. It was a great look into the history of WDW.

Anything by Jim Korkis is great - All of the Vault of Walt Series - Starting "A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" - This is a great thread! Keep the recommendations coming!

I'd second Jim Korkis. I'd also (humbly) put forward my recent book (Dis-History: Uses of the Past at Walt Disney's Worlds).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter