Books about WDW

peyjenk

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend a good book about WDW? Official, unofficial, whatever. Which ones have you read and enjoyed?

What kind of books are you looking for? Guidebooks, fiction, trivia, history?

For trivial things, I like the Imagineering field guides. There is one for each park, and they point out some of the smaller touches that I had never noticed before. The only downside is they were designed as a pocket-sized book, so the pictures are smaller than I like.

For an eye opening look at the Disney company and what happened to remove Eisner, I think every Disney fan should read Disneywars. It'll rub off a fair amount of pixie dust though.

What kind of books are you looking for? Guidebooks, fiction, trivia, history?

Yes. :thumbsup2 Although I am particularly interested in the behind-the-scenes stuff. How things work, how things were decided and designed, etc. And both of your suggestions sound like great sources for that! Thanks!

I really loved the first book in the Kingdom Keepers series. I cant really seem to get into the second one though. I keep starting it then forgetting about it.

They are young adult, so they are not super hard to read, but entertaining.

Is there any really good guidebook to Disneyworld? I am going in a few weeks and would love some good maps, tips and so forth,

Hugs,

Jaime

Is there any really good guidebook to Disneyworld? I am going in a few weeks and would love some good maps, tips and so forth,

Hugs,

Jaime

My favorite guidebook is the Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Guide. It is about $12-$13 and has a lot of information and is very helpful. You can find it on Amazon or Barnes and Nobles usually. Hope this helps :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter