Boondocking to Fort on I-75

Mom24Princesses, Stephen Foster State Park is a great place to stay. If you get there early enough, take a tour of the Stephen Foster Museum. What dates are ya'll doing the Fort in Sept.? We will be there in Sept. also … Sept. 13 -19
I’m gonna jump in and say we’re staying the 13-19th as well!

Used to be very open and friendly for overnights, however in the Florida region a lot of the WMs have stopped allowing this due to mass excess of this happening. I agree with calling ahead and checking.

I opted against it, but I did call the Cracker Barrel near the fort last year and they said it was ok.

didn’t feel like dragging a generator with me ad

Not sure about free places, but I find the GA State parks to be clean, well run, and very reasonably priced!

I live in Valdosta. The Walmart there allows overnight parking, is right off the interstate and very safe area. Gas nearby and restaurants within walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter