Border crossing and SARS

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Has anyone crossed the border recently since all this SARS stuff? We have to go down to NY state to pick up a stroller for relatives for disabled DD to take with us to UK! Had it shipped there to save on costs.
Suzanne

I have crossed the border from Ont to NY twice since SARS first became such a hot issue. I expected to be questioned as to whether I had visited any hospitals or about my general health. But it never came up at all.

We crossed the border at Fort Erie this past weekend no questions asked about SARS just the regular questions they always ask. No problem going into the US the week before.

I just returned from WDW on Wednesday. No one asked us anything upon departure to Orlando or return to Toronto. I was sick too when I came home (had a cold/cough) and everything was fine.

We just got back yesterday. We spent the night in Toronto-The day they put out that travel advisory. My DH had a terrible cold. Not one person at either airport questioned any of us. It's really not as big a deal as the media is playing it up to be. In WDW, only one CM asked us about it-they were planning a trip to Toronto but were waiting to see because his mom has severe asthma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter