Boston Area People....

Hi everyone :wave:

Hi Annie :wave:

Here's the link to Annie's thread on the CB--a few more new faces have checked in. It's pretty funny actually

Annie's CB Thread

Thank's Debster!:)

I was thinking of posting the link, but I'm technically challenged on this board. I don't know how to post pics, or outside emoticons, or anything else other than those limited smilies to my left!:confused:

I don't know if flying out of TF Green Airport in RI is an option for you, but we are flying a non-stop on SouthWest to Orlando on a 21-day notice fare for $188.00. I made my reservation directly from their website. I made my reservations a few weeks ago, but I was just on their site last night and they are still running the same fare.

:earsgirl:

hi from shouth shore of RI. We are actually taking the 1.5 hour trek up to logan for 225, april vacation. The flights out of gree stink!! Very limited with huge layovers unless you get lucky and hit SWA and even then their prices can be high.

I agree disnurse...SWA did have some $211 flights, but Delta Express flights were listed as $271, and the planes for January are STILL half empty! I prefer Green because it is SO MUCH SMALLER and easier to get in and out of, but given a $211 cattle call, or $199 assigned seating, I'll take Logan.

I'll be interested to see what happens when Delta introduces their "new line" to compete with SWA! I don't know why they are going to all the trouble, why not just drop the price of Delta Express?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter