Both Parks in One Day?

judyh

Earning My Ears
We are planning on visiting Universal Studios on Thursday, January 18th. I assume that it will not be too crowded at the parks. I am considering whether to purchase a one-day admission or a 2-day. We planned on only visiting Universal Escape but I know my kids would like alot at IOA. Is there enough time to visit both parks when they will be closing at 7:00 p.m. Also, will the front of the line access matter at this time of year?

One more thing...how do you get from park to park?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you can experience both parks in one day, though you would miss alot of what each park has to offer by rushing through them.

The best attractions can be hit all in one day but I've found the parks are much more enjoyable when you take your time and savor them.

Both parks are a brisk 5 to 10 min walk from each other from entrance to entrance.

I went this past weekend on a :eek: Friday and there were no lines at USF. If I had paid for FOTL access I would have been ticked off!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

lines should not be too long in Jan. so you should be able to cover both parks. However, you'll enjoy them more if you spend a full day at each park. Theres alot to see!

It's just too fun at Universal to spend only one day at both parks! If you can, spend 2 days there. I think it's possible to do both parks in one day, but you would lose so much fun by rushing around. Plus, 2 days gives you the opportunity to see more and double-up on your favorite things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter