Both parks on one day

Hey!
I re-use this thread to ask one final question before our trip.

We are staying at Royal Pacific, so we will be at the parks for Early Admission. Only the Studios offer early access, so we will get in there to do the Harry Potter stuff.
To make the rest of the day as efficient as possible (concerning lines and the overall walking route), would you then take the Hogwarts Express to IoA and work off this park and then go back to the Studios to do the rides there or would you first go through the Studios and change afterwards to IoA?

Thank you in advance :)

I don’t know your back info but if this is your first trip to the darkside, take the HE from the park to the other park
Explore IOA potter section then the rest of the parks

Doing both Potter areas could take a good portion of your park day if you are a big fan

The live entertainment has set times listed in the park guide maps

We will be mainly into the rides, no shows.
So I guess, the best way would be to do Harry Potter in the Studios, Hogwarts Express to IoA, Harry Potter stuff there (also the Hagrid Ride if feasible, would not want to queue for hours), the Hulk coaster... and then after some other non-thrill-rides back to the Studios to do the coasters and other rides there?

It will be my second time in the Studios and my first time in IoA.

Ok, not your first rodeo for the darkside

with early entry, you can cover a lot in the first hour at potter/studios

I have seen peeps lining up at 8:30-40 for the HE to the other park
HE train will load shortly prior to 9 but will not leave to the other park until it is 9

If you want to do the train, wait until after 9 to get into that line

cover both potter sections in the parks then hit the rides in IOA

since that will be a new park for you, take your time and see it all

Also, if you miss anything, or want to re-ride anything in Diagon Alley (Universal) later in the day that might be a good thing, as HE is a different experience going there and back.

Ah cool, didn't know that!
So our route will go like this:

Early access to Harry Potter in the Studios --> Hogwarts Express to IoA --> IoA --> Hogwarts Express to the Studios --> Studios :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!