Bottled water?

AF Brenda

Some horses just won't die
I don't want to start a debate on whether I should or shouldn't, I just need to know if Disney allows bottled water to be brought into the parks. I don't mean a water bottle, I mean bottled water from the store. Does anyone know if this is OK?

Thanks!!

Yep, we carried our own bottled water into the park just last week. No problems at all.

Thanks! I was hoping I would be able to bring in water, I just hate paying their price for plain old water!

Disnee Dad Says........................................................ No problem!! Did it November and the security guys didn't even blink.

The Kissimee Super Walmart has the Aquafina brand water thats NOT bottled in Florida[I couldn't take the taste,too much sulfer!!] And it comes in more ounces than that sold in any of the theme parks, as well as being cheaper!![the 6pks were 2/for $5.00 when we were there Mar.2001]

And while you are at the SUPER WALMART in Kissimee it has a Deli that sells fresh made 4 foot sandwichs for $4.99. They have two kinds 1 with typical lunchion meat and cheese that kids would like and 2 has 3 meats including roast beef and cheese it was very yummy!! We cut them into 3 inch pieces added mayo and mustard from packets from food court. It was one of the best meals we had!!

The official policy is that you can take in baby food and water, so you're fine. I take my own water because I don't like Zephyrhills. The funny thing is I usually take Dansani, which is bottled by Coke. I wonder when Coke is going to make them change the brand of water they have. . .

You don't even need to have it in a bag. You can carry your water into the park in your hand. You can also take it on rides. (Maybe not rollercoasters.)

I don't want to start a debate on whether I should or shouldn't, I just need to know if Disney allows bottled water to be brought into the parks.

LOL! You've been spending too much time over on the Debate Board!

You might want to consider a Britta water bottle with a built-in filter. I bought one before going to Florida and it made the water taste a lot better. I saw them on sale at all the grocery stores in the area for about $7 each.

WDW sells a Strap for water bottles that really comes in handy!! they were $3. [Mar.2001]

In February we bought gallons of water and then filled our bottles in the morning and when we ran out...if we wanted more water we did fill up from the fountains which isn't TOO bad...but not great. But then we didn't have to haul bottles into the park. You could also take several bottles in and get a locker and then when you need more like in the middle of day...head to your locker and get a bottle out for the afternoon.

Last week they didn't give me any problems with bringing in water. I had 5 bottles in a backpack.

We bought some of the Black Cherry Propel water at the Publix and it was DELICIOUS, very light tasting and a treat from plain bottled water but yet still 1.5 times cheaper than the water in the parks. Now that we're home I searched only to find it is only sold in about 5 states. Bought some Fruit2 O and Fruit2 O Plus by Very Fine in the Berry Relaxing and in the Light Raspberry and they are tasty too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter