Bought a day ago and already a trader!!

vbarry

DIS Veteran
I purchased BWV because there was such a wait list for points at the BCV.

Low and behold...my guide called me this morning and stated she had BCV points. I had a 150 BWV points so I exchanged them for 200 BCV points.:yay: (I had been on the wait list for one week)

Now I feel bad and think I may add on a 50 point BWV contract!!!

It is true about reading these boards...a member for two days and I already have 50 more points!!

I think you may have set a record! Be careful, though...your addonitis may not be cured yet.:thumbsup2

By the way, Congratulations.:woohoo:

I went on a wait list a week ago for the BCV. I then started hearing rumors about price increases as of March so I decided to go ahead and buy a contract at BWV (which I also love). Anyway- I bought 2 days ago and my guide called me today- since I was just in the system yesterday-they voided the contract and we did a new contract for BCV.

I was very happy about BCV because we travel a lot in the summer and love the pool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter