• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bought my notebook-now it's officially soon!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Whenever I have a solo trip coming up, I buy a little spiral notebook. I just bought it. So now the fun part comes of putting in it all my PS #s, park hours, times from Steve Soars site, notes on resturaunts to try, recommended foods to try, recommended rooms at my hotel, etc., etc. So that makes it official-now I really have a solo trip coming up soon. And of course when I'm there, I keep notes on my reaction to different rides, meals, etc. Let the preparing begin!

Can't wait either...

Our "I know WDW vacation is soon"thing is starting tonight...

We have a box in the extra bedroom that we put things in that we think we might need for the trip. That way if we think of something, we put it in right away...I can hardly sleep lately and I still have 43 days to go...Imagine how wired I'm going to be a few days before...:crazy:

Can't wait...See you there!:wave2:

I really should buy one of those notebooks. I always mean to write a trip report, but details are forgotten by the time I get home. Taking notes would help.

Originally posted by KarenNY
I really should buy one of those notebooks. I always mean to write a trip report, but details are forgotten by the time I get home. Taking notes would help.

I like using Passporter for this. I keep all my receipts, tickets, brochures, etc. in the pockets and write notes on the pages for each day. When I get home, I'm all set to write my trip report!

I use my Palm Zire71 for all this stuff. I have been filling it with preferred seating times and rez #s, places to visit in each park, fireworks times, notes to self, et al. And the cool thing is that the 71 comes with a little digital camera to take quick snaps with. They ain't the greatest and you need plenty of light for them to turn out, but it's there as a back-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter