• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bought our passes today

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
dh decided that today was the day to buy our 5 day php.:Pinkbounc
So we had a lovely Sunday outing at The Disney Store.

Unfortunately we will miss out on the 7-day php deal.
dh and I did keep our fingers crossed as we asked for info on the deal just in case they might have been in effect just a few days earlier. No such luck.:(

We were told that they are on sale starting next week. And are definitely good for use at the parks starting from Nov. 15th. The passes are all 25% off. If you bought 2 passes at 25% off each, it is exactly the same as buying the 1st pass at full price and the next at 50% off. I did some calculations just to verify. You also do not have to buy them in pairs. I forget what the cost was because I was so disappointed that my telepathic powers failed to make the CM say that we could use the 7 day hoppers when we needed them.

One step closer to your trip! Thanks for the info from TDS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter