Bought tickets on LMT club....

Vgraves2003

Mouseketeer
How long did it take for you to receive your email voucher? I bought them about 24 hours ago and thought I might have them by now :)

Thanks for the help

I think it may depend on what dates you entered. Seems like they send them sooner if your date is coming up. I usually get mine a day or 2 after ordering

If you call them, they will process it that day for you. I've done it when I've bought tickets close to the day I would use them.

I bought mine Monday night and haven't seen anything yet. We aren't going until June so I assume we're on the low priority side.

Mine took a full month! Here is the extended story...I was helping a friend of mine plan a trip last year. I was out of town when prices increases were about to happen last February. Knowing that she would want to buy tickets before the increase, and knowing that I didn't want to go to the trouble of explaining over the phone how to get a free account with LMT club and how to use the site, I just had her log into my account. (My sister had previously purchased tickets on my account using her own email and credit card with no problem). My friend completed the process with her own email and credit card. When I returned home I checked with her to make sure all had gone well with the transaction and she said it had.

One month later I received 6 tickets in my email from LMT! They were her tickets, with her name them. She apparently had received the initial confirmation email right after the purchase and assumed that was her tickets. Had I known that she didn't really have her tickets, I certainly would have contacted LMT to see where the tickets were before a month went by! But the whole experience made me wonder just how long it can sometimes take for them to send tickets. This was a February purchase for a June trip.

Did you all print them right away or keep them in your email until closer to the date of travel? I'm worried I'll just misplace them or the kids will see them for our surprise trip. I can always reprint right before we go though, because it's going through the gate that activates it correct? This seems like a dumb question once I see it typed out. Sorry lol.

Did you all print them right away or keep them in your email until closer to the date of travel? I'm worried I'll just misplace them or the kids will see them for our surprise trip. I can always reprint right before we go though, because it's going through the gate that activates it correct? This seems like a dumb question once I see it typed out. Sorry lol.
Yes, they are activated once you are through the gate.

I bought mine Monday night and haven't seen anything yet. We aren't going until June so I assume we're on the low priority side.

Thanks for posting this! I used this service for the first time, having bought the tickets on Monday night as well for a June trip - just got the tickets this morning (Thursday). Had been worried about the delay, but felt better knowing others with June trips also hadn't yet received tickets. (Mostly was worried about hearing back from them on any issue prior to the anticipated price increase!)

I got mine about 7 hours after ordering, but I ordered very last minute and needed them within 2 days. I called before ordering to make sure they would get to me in time and was told that if I didn't have them within 24 hours that I could call back and they would expedite.

Thanks for posting this! I used this service for the first time, having bought the tickets on Monday night as well for a June trip - just got the tickets this morning (Thursday). Had been worried about the delay, but felt better knowing others with June trips also hadn't yet received tickets. (Mostly was worried about hearing back from them on any issue prior to the anticipated price increase!)
You're welcome. Mine just came this afternoon too.

Well I am posting already. I bought my tickets yesterday afternoon and got the email this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter