Bought tickets on LMT club....

I bought my 5-day PH two days ago and received the e-ticket from LMT tonight. Other posters have mentioned receiving their tickets in hours, or even minutes, and I suppose it depends at least partly on the buyer's arrival date. People leaving sooner will get their tickets sooner. Also, as price increase rumors swirl, LMT may be getting slammed with buyers trying to beat the clock, so that could slow things down a little as well.

I think it says in the email that they will get the voucher to you within 7 days...we just ordered ours this afternoon so hopefully we'll get ours soon! In the past we got them within a few days.

I purchase from them for my mother in laws tickets each year and they never arrive. I call and they "re-send" and them I get them in minutes. This time I waited 6 days to call and they said they were sent the day after purchase...
Just call if you don't get them they were extremely nice and helpful. Per my research, the savings per ticket can't be matched.
Mike

Have you been able to enter the LMT ticket IDs into your Disneyland app on your phone? I want to do that so I can add MaxPass. Or is it possible to do in via the DL website?
Yes you can enter the number on the barcode of your LMT tickets that were emailed to you onto the DL app. Just be sure to name them properly the first time because you can't fix it later! Max Pass can't be activated until you scan your tickets at the turnstile gates each day you enter the park regardless if you pay for it in advance for all days via the DL website or buy your tickets from LMT.

Ok we are going end of March so I guess I should not be too concerned yet Thanks
We are planning a trip the end of February. When I put in the dates it says nothing is available. I just wanted to verify you already purchased for end of March?

We are planning a trip the end of February. When I put in the dates it says nothing is available. I just wanted to verify you already purchased for end of March?
Are you logged in? Also, are you searching for activities in Anaheim? Don't search for Disneyland itself - it won't show up.

Tickets for 2019 dates are not available on their site yet. Others have reported that the tickets they've purchased recently have an expiration of Jan 2020. It's very likely that if you put in dates for Dec 2018, you would receive tickets that would be good in February, but it's just a tiny bit of a gamble to not enter accurate dates for your actual trip.

Tickets for 2019 dates are not available on their site yet. Others have reported that the tickets they've purchased recently have an expiration of Jan 2020. It's very likely that if you put in dates for Dec 2018, you would receive tickets that would be good in February, but it's just a tiny bit of a gamble to not enter accurate dates for your actual trip.

Thank you! I think I will wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!