Bounce back free dining people question.

Beckysc

Mouseketeer
Ok. We went to WDW this summer and reserved some dates on the bounce back free dining for next summer. I booked it under my name because I would be the one going on the trips...not sure who else in the family would be able to go. While we were there, my son convinced me to upgrade to annual passes for just the two of us.

We are looking at taking my older son and a friend and then me and my youngest son (the two of us have annual passes). If we stayed for 4 days in one room, and got 2 day tickets for everyone, could my older son and his friend use the magic bands 2 day tickets that are for me and my son (we have AP's so wont really need tickets)? I don't really want to get 4 day tickets for them if they would be able to use our 2 days that we won't need.

Ok. We went to WDW this summer and reserved some dates on the bounce back free dining for next summer. I booked it under my name because I would be the one going on the trips...not sure who else in the family would be able to go. While we were there, my son convinced me to upgrade to annual passes for just the two of us.

We are looking at taking my older son and a friend and then me and my youngest son (the two of us have annual passes). If we stayed for 4 days in one room, and got 2 day tickets for everyone, could my older son and his friend use the magic bands 2 day tickets that are for me and my son (we have AP's so wont really need tickets)? I don't really want to get 4 day tickets for them if they would be able to use our 2 days that we won't need.
You can reassign the tickets to someone else once they become active on your check in day. Just be sure they have a profile and a Magic Band. If you don’t reassign the 2 day tickets before going to a park then they could get permanently linked to your bands and they can’t be given to anyone else.

Does that answer your question? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!