Bounce back offer in August...staying at AoA

DisneyMomma930

Disney addict since 1984
We are coming down in August for 8 nights at AoA-we booked in February with free dining. I am looking to book our next trip for next year at a deluxe but want a free dining offer. I think its usually for stays in summer or early fall. Has anyone done a bounce back before with free dining? Will I be offered a BB while at AoA? Ive never done a BB before so Im wondering what the details are. Do I just put down a deposit as if I booked online? Thanks for any and all information :)

If you do not see a flyer in your room then dial 8844 and ask if there is a current bounce back offer and what the dates are.
If you book a vacation package bounce back then yes you do the $200 deposit. If you do a room only you put down the first night as a deposit.
I've booked a couple BB's now and there's nothing to it.

If you do not see a flyer in your room then dial 8844 and ask if there is a current bounce back offer and what the dates are.
If you book a vacation package bounce back then yes you do the $200 deposit. If you do a room only you put down the first night as a deposit.
I've booked a couple BB's now and there's nothing to it.

Awesome!!! I really want to book another trip for next year. This year I booked it the day before the free dining promo ended and didn’t have enough time to think about what we wanted so we ended up at AoA because we needed a suite. But I really want to do deluxe next year. And with the promo that came out after- the Sun and Fun discount- it still wasn’t as good of a deal as free dining. We always need the dining plan so it makes sense for us.

Last edited:

What are your trip dates? The FD bounceback (if offered, there's no guarantee) probably won't be released until mid-August -- at least it hasn't been in the last couple of years. If you're there in early August, like before the 15th, you may still be able to call the extension and see about free dining, but it may not be offered yet.

How much do you save with a BB? I’ve never done one.

Depends on what the offer is and what the math works out to for your particular choices.
I got a FD BB in 2017 for a 2018 trip and I got 30% off deluxe accommodations in 2018 for my 2019 trip.

Has anyone done a bounce back before with free dining?
Sure. Not me,but the first year Disney started BounceBack, DISers were flying down for one night in November of December to book the FD BB for the following September. I've just booked it when I was already there.

What are your trip dates? The FD bounceback (if offered, there's no guarantee) probably won't be released until mid-August -- at least it hasn't been in the last couple of years. If you're there in early August, like before the 15th, you may still be able to call the extension and see about free dining, but it may not be offered yet.

We'll be there from 8/12-8/20. I hope free dining is released by then. Ill wait until the end of my stay to ask. Crossing my fingers!

We've been going in September for many years and have booked the free dining bounceback since they first offered it. Free dining has changed quite a bit since it started but it is still a good deal if you book a value resort. To my knowledge this is the first year that it was offered during the summer months. With the opening of Star Wars land who knows if they will be offering it again for next year.

I also think that if you are booking a deluxe it is a better deal to get a room discount than free dining. Personally I really like having the dining plan paid for up front. This way I have a sit down dinner and order what I want without looking at the price. With the add of alcoholic drinks the dining plan is a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter