Bounce Back Offers

DisneyFamily123

Use the Force, Luke!
Does Disney World still have bounce back offers with special pricing if you book a new vacation before you check out of one of their resorts ? At the Polynesian resort now and I will check with the front desk tomorrow.

Does Disney World still have bounce back offers with special pricing if you book a new vacation before you check out of one of their resorts ?

Yes.

At the Polynesian resort now and I will check with the front desk tomorrow.

I would not check with the Front Desk as they are known for either not knowing what you're talking about or saying there is no Bounce Back. Your best bet is to call the Bounce Back line at 8844 from your room.

Same as above, make sure you do it early (must be done before check out). I believe current over til August 15th is room discount.

I just left AKL and am mad I didn't check for a bounce back offer. I totally forgot until I was on the plane.

I just left AKL and am mad I didn't check for a bounce back offer. I totally forgot until I was on the plane.

The bounceback currently offered is a room discount for the remainder of the year. October & November dates weren’t offered & early December is pretty well booked. So unless you were looking to come back in August, September or the week before Christmas, it probably wouldn’t have done any good anyway.

This thread on the discounts subforum is kept current with bounceback info:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ith-latest-bounceback-for-2019-dates.3680214/

So, bouncebback offers are only good for the remainder of 2019? I was hoping to book something for 2020 before we checkout in August this year.

So, bouncebback offers are only good for the remainder of 2019? I was hoping to book something for 2020 before we checkout in August this year.

Yes, the current bounceback offer is good for dates this year only. It is being offered until August 15th. Typically the next offer has been for free dining for certain date and in the next year. If Disney continues that pattern, sometime in the middle of August we should see free dining for 2020 offered. That offer should be in effect for about 2 months then change to a room discount offer for 2020. Depending when in August you are there, you might be able to book an offer for next year.

The thread I linked above will have the new offer when it comes out.

FYI, I just called to modify the dates of our current reservation. The summer room only is still only available through August 29. 30th and 31st are rack rate.....

We’re staying Grand Floridian Club Level and we’re told there is no bounce back offer for us as the flier wasn’t in our room???

We’re staying Grand Floridian Club Level and we’re told there is no bounce back offer for us as the flier wasn’t in our room???

Absolutely 100% NOT true. Call ext 8844 from your room & ask. The hotel staff has nothing to do with the bounceback offers & usually gives bad info about them. CALL!

FYI the current offer is free dining for dates in 2020. Info is in the Bounceback info thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ith-latest-bounceback-for-2019-dates.3680214/

I’m staying on rented DVC points. Am I able to call the bounce back line to inquire about a bounce back or do they not apply to DVC stays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter