Bounce back question

Pennstate6411

Mouseketeer
We will be staying on property in November- want to book bounce back offer for July next year- to my question

We are going to go in July and want to stay at 3 different resorts 1 each night- can I get the bounce back offer for each resort ? I figure it will be 3 separate reservations but was curious if it was limited to 1 reservation or a minimum nights stay.

We will be staying on property in November- want to book bounce back offer for July next year- to my question

We are going to go in July and want to stay at 3 different resorts 1 each night- can I get the bounce back offer for each resort ? I figure it will be 3 separate reservations but was curious if it was limited to 1 reservation or a minimum nights stay.
You can book as many bounce back reservations as you want. The bounce back offer in November should be for a room discount and those usually don't have a minimum stay requirement, but we won't know for sure until the offer is released later next month. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter