Bounce Back

StacyStrong

DIS Veteran
I have a question regarding bounce back offers.

I'll be staying on property at AoA in December. We will then be returning in April 2019, but staying DVC. We will have APs because of the multiple trips. My question is whether we can book a bounce back in December for any time in 2019 or is there a restriction on how far out the trip can be booked. Since we will be there in April, we wouldn't want to bounce back until closer to the fall.

The bounceback offer has specific dates attached to it. For example, the current Free Dining offer has these dates:
  • May 28 – June 4, 2019
  • June 28 – September 7, 2019
  • December 6 – 24, 2019
You’ll have to see what dates apply for any offer available during your stay.

The bounceback offer has specific dates attached to it. For example, the current Free Dining offer has these dates:
  • May 28 – June 4, 2019
  • June 28 – September 7, 2019
  • December 6 – 24, 2019
You’ll have to see what dates apply for any offer available during your stay.

Hate to hijack... do you know the requirements for this current BB?
Number of nights, number of ticket days?
Heading there next week so I'm curious.

If you have a room only reservation (I have an AP also) can you still do a bounceback offer?

Hate to hijack... do you know the requirements for this current BB?
Number of nights, number of ticket days?
Heading there next week so I'm curious.
So, basing it off DisneyTouristBlog's post (https://www.disneytouristblog.com/disney-world-free-dining-dates/), the Free Dining has a minimum ticket purchase (they didn't post what amount, but I would guess similar to Free Dining, which now requires a 3-day ticket, unsure if it's still required to be a park hopper), as well as some resort exclusions. Values and Moderates get Quick Service Dining Plan, and Moderates get Disney Dining Plan. If you have an AP, you can save the ticket for a later visit, or put it towards another AP.

If you have a room only reservation (I have an AP also) can you still do a bounceback offer?
I'm a bit confused about your exact situation. So, if you have any Disney resort reservation, you can book the bounceback when you are there, even if you booked the existing reservation thru a discount site or travel agent or whatever. If you are looking for the room-only bounceback offer, then you'll have to wait until later in the fall, and then you can book it; that one usually doesn't require a minimum ticket purchase.

So, basing it off DisneyTouristBlog's post (https://www.disneytouristblog.com/disney-world-free-dining-dates/), the Free Dining has a minimum ticket purchase (they didn't post what amount, but I would guess similar to Free Dining, which now requires a 3-day ticket, unsure if it's still required to be a park hopper), as well as some resort exclusions. Values and Moderates get Quick Service Dining Plan, and Moderates get Disney Dining Plan. If you have an AP, you can save the ticket for a later visit, or put it towards another AP.

I'm a bit confused about your exact situation. So, if you have any Disney resort reservation, you can book the bounceback when you are there, even if you booked the existing reservation thru a discount site or travel agent or whatever. If you are looking for the room-only bounceback offer, then you'll have to wait until later in the fall, and then you can book it; that one usually doesn't require a minimum ticket purchase.
I looked it up. Its 4 day park hopper just like this years free dining.

I have a question regarding bounce back offers.

I'll be staying on property at AoA in December. We will then be returning in April 2019, but staying DVC. We will have APs because of the multiple trips. My question is whether we can book a bounce back in December for any time in 2019 or is there a restriction on how far out the trip can be booked. Since we will be there in April, we wouldn't want to bounce back until closer to the fall.
Based on the offers available previous years, the Bounceback that will be available in both of your trips (December 2018 and April 2019) would be a room discount for select dates in 2019, that would include some Fall 2019 dates (September, mid-December) and usually exclude October, November, Christmas and weekends. We will know what the new bounceback is around November 1st.

To see historical bounceback discounts, you can pop over to the BB FAQ thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...thread-2018-2019-updated-aug-20-2018.3680214/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter