• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

That's awesome you got CL. When I called only GF cl was available. I may have to call back.
I got Coronado CL, but only after I called back and told them it was available at the AP rate and asked if it was available as BB rate, and if not I’d like to cancel my BW BB so I could book the AP rate myself. I got it at the much better BB rate - score!

Does anyone know what the actual BB percentage is for POP, I know it states up to 25% but each may be different. I am going in April and booking in 2 weeks when I check in. I currently have an AP discount for ASMo in January which is a better deal then the current room discount for the general public so wondering if this will be the same for April with the BB, unfortunately AP discounts are only available at this time until March 24th and I go April 7th.

What month? I'm not going until July, so there is some time...
August, plenty of time. I swear disney keeps pushing GF on me lol. That was the only cl available and for my September BWI trip they offered me an upgrade to GF for 100 total.
I got Coronado CL, but only after I called back and told them it was available at the AP rate and asked if it was available as BB rate, and if not I’d like to cancel my BW BB so I could book the AP rate myself. I got it at the much better BB rate - score!
That is a score. I let my AP go so I have no bargaining power.

August, plenty of time. I swear disney keeps pushing GF on me lol. That was the only cl available and for my September BWI trip they offered me an upgrade to GF for 100 total.

That is a score. I let my AP go so I have no bargaining power.
Maybe it will be available at a Disney + or regular discount to give you some leverage 🤞🏻

Maybe it will be available at a Disney + or regular discount to give you some leverage 🤞🏻
I'm hoping. I missed Disney visa by like a week this past trip🙄 I'm sure I will change it to CL at some point but will wait until I know what hubby's vacation days are next year for sure.

Same here. GF was the only CL they had during my possible dates (early summer). It was about $1k more total.

Same here. GF was the only CL they had during my possible dates (early summer). It was about $1k more total

Does anyone know what the actual BB percentage is for POP, I know it states up to 25% but each may be different. I am going in April and booking in 2 weeks when I check in. I currently have an AP discount for ASMo in January which is a better deal then the current room discount for the general public so wondering if this will be the same for April with the BB, unfortunately AP discounts are only available at this time until March 24th and I go April 7th.
Hi All. I have been following for years but this is my first post so hope I do ok.I just booked a bounce back at Pop standard room 2 weeks ago for the 5 nights available next October and I did my math with the 25percent discount and when the cast member gave me my total it was exactly what I had figured. So mine is 25 percent discount. Hope that helps. Also I had a great cast member and I told her twice I wanted room only and yes she tried to sell me a package and insurance but I politely said no thanks and she said fine and my email confirmation shows room only. Also want to say thanks to all the great and helpful people on these boards

Hi All. I have been following for years but this is my first post so hope I do ok.I just booked a bounce back at Pop standard room 2 weeks ago for the 5 nights available next October and I did my math with the 25percent discount and when the cast member gave me my total it was exactly what I had figured. So mine is 25 percent discount. Hope that helps. Also I had a great cast member and I told her twice I wanted room only and yes she tried to sell me a package and insurance but I politely said no thanks and she said fine and my email confirmation shows room only. Also want to say thanks to all the great and helpful people on these boards

Perfect, thank you so much. 😊

Has anyone been able to modify their bounceback stay and keep the offer?
I currently have a 2 night DVC rental stay at Poly, followed by a 6 night room only bounceback offer at POR. I'm considering adding on a night at Poly and subtracting a night at POR, but I don't want to lose my offer for the rest of the nights.

Has anyone been able to modify their bounceback stay and keep the offer?
I currently have a 2 night DVC rental stay at Poly, followed by a 6 night room only bounceback offer at POR. I'm considering adding on a night at Poly and subtracting a night at POR, but I don't want to lose my offer for the rest of the nights.
I switched hotels, but not nights, and didn’t lose my offer. I’m pretty sure as long as your plans and hotels are within the offer’s parameter, you’re fine.

I Have WL booked for a bounce back in June, are any of the DVC rooms available that I can change to or do they perhaps become available nearer the time ?

Thanks

I Have WL booked for a bounce back in June, are any of the DVC rooms available that I can change to or do they perhaps become available nearer the time ?

Thanks
I don't believe anyone here can truly answer your question about availability as only Disney knows that. You would need to call and ask. You may need to call every so often to see if availability changes.

Availability of rooms for the BB offer is not something guests can see, only Disney CMs.

I don't believe anyone here can truly answer your question about availability as only Disney knows that. You would need to call and ask. You may need to call every so often to see if availability changes.

Availability of rooms for the BB offer is not something guests can see, only Disney CMs.
Thanks, I just wondered if anyone had ever managed to book a villa as a bounce back offer or whether it’s just the non DVC rooms. 👍

Thanks, I just wondered if anyone had ever managed to book a villa as a bounce back offer or whether it’s just the non DVC rooms. 👍
I was able to book one for September (Copper Creek). Originally there was no availability (you can only book a villa within 11 months of arrival) even though the dates were within the 11 month timeframe. I kept calling back to check if any rooms had opened up and I was able to move my reservation from the CR (never intended to stay there, just wanted a room with the BB offer on the books) to the WL/CCV. Very happy! I think it may be more difficult to reserve a DVC room with the BounceBack offer because Disney doesn't have as many DVC rooms in their inventory, but it is possible. Keep trying!

Last edited:
First day today at YC CL. I had Dreams call for my bounceback offer for December 2024. I wanted YC or BC CL but no dice.
The only 2 club level options we could find were Boardwalk Inn garden Room Club Level at $7256.18. (these are those little outside rooms by the quiet pool that look like cottages . They have a king bed on the upper level and a couch on the main level. They sleep 2. They were referred to previously as the honeymoon cottages.)
Coronado Springs Tower Standard View Club Level $4075.27
I love the YC/BC area but did not want to spend $7200 for such a small room not connected to the main resort.
She did find YC WV non Cl for $4900 8 days 7 nights. That saves $700 per night over CL. Disney is charging $1300 per night at CL in mid December 2024. That’s a lot. Rather have $600 per night and I will get my own dining

I'll be in Disney a week from today. Really hoping to get something for April 12-16 after our Wish cruise. 🤞🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter