Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

First day today at YC CL. I had Dreams call for my bounceback offer for December 2024. I wanted YC or BC CL but no dice.
The only 2 club level options we could find were Boardwalk Inn garden Room Club Level at $7256.18. (these are those little outside rooms by the quiet pool that look like cottages . They have a king bed on the upper level and a couch on the main level. They sleep 2. They were referred to previously as the honeymoon cottages.)
Coronado Springs Tower Standard View Club Level $4075.27
I love the YC/BC area but did not want to spend $7200 for such a small room not connected to the main resort.
She did find YC WV non Cl for $4900 8 days 7 nights. That saves $700 per night over CL. Disney is charging $1300 per night at CL in mid December 2024. That’s a lot. Rather have $600 per night and I will get my own dining
I just want to clarify, the garden cottages at Boardwalk Inn are not "little", nor "small". As you said, they do have two floors. Each floor is easily at least as large as a regular room at Boardwalk Inn. The bedroom is on the upper floor along with a full bathroom that has both a soaking tub and a walk in shower, along with a vanity and two sinks. A living room is on the lower floor in addition to a very large powder room and a kitchenette which includes a fourth sink, counter space, storage space, mini fridge, microwave, and coffee accessories. Each floor has a large screen television. Each cottage has either a balcony or a patio depending on the layout. Many of the cottages also have a private fenced in garden. The maximum occupancy of 2 is for various reasons but it is not because this room type is small.

I'm taking the time to point this out because it isn't really a fair comparison to a standard size hotel room. In addition, these were very recently refurbished. The last time I looked, the photos shown when booking on Disney's website had not been updated to reflect the new decor.

I just want to clarify, the garden cottages at Boardwalk Inn are not "little", nor "small". As you said, they do have two floors. Each floor is easily at least as large as a regular room at Boardwalk Inn. The bedroom is on the upper floor along with a full bathroom that has both a soaking tub and a walk in shower, along with a vanity and two sinks. A living room is on the lower floor in addition to a very large powder room and a kitchenette which includes a fourth sink, counter space, storage space, mini fridge, microwave, and coffee accessories. Each floor has a large screen television. Each cottage has either a balcony or a patio depending on the layout. Many of the cottages also have a private fenced in garden. The maximum occupancy of 2 is for various reasons but it is not because this room type is small.

I'm taking the time to point this out because it isn't really a fair comparison to a standard size hotel room. In addition, these were very recently refurbished. The last time I looked, the photos shown when booking on Disney's website had not been updated to reflect the new decor.
Thank you so much for clarifying that for me. I might reconsider.

Reactions: 135

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me. I might reconsider.
Those cottage rooms are very unique. If it’s only 2 of you, I wouldn’t hesitate to book if you really want Club benefits. Especially if they have been refurbished. I love the small garden some of the cottages have, really cute.

Those cottage rooms are very unique. If it’s only 2 of you, I wouldn’t hesitate to book if you really want Club benefits. Especially if they have been refurbished. I love the small garden some of the cottages have, really cute
Thanks to you, I was able to get a bounceback offer for December garden cottage with club access. Thank You.

Thanks to you, I was able to get a bounceback offer for December garden cottage with club access. Thank You.
That’s great! I think you will really enjoy it. Have a fantastic stay - and a drink in the club lounge for me!

Got two standard rooms at Yacht club from 11/25/24-11/27/24 for like $1,800, and now my wife is saying she wants to go a few days *after* thanksgiving instead. Sigh.

were you able to get anything? Worried that April dates may be few and far between. :rotfl:

I was able to. I called on Wednesday and booked at POP, all categories were available except Preferred Pool View. I will be calling though because they booked it as a package when it’s room only for some reason. I will also be keeping watch for an AP discount and if that’s better will be switching

So looking at the bounce back photo someone posted. If I book 10/27-11/3/2024 will the discount apply to all of the nights or just 10/27-10/31 per the photo? thank you

So looking at the bounce back photo someone posted. If I book 10/27-11/3/2024 will the discount apply to all of the nights or just 10/27-10/31 per the photo? thank you
Call and ask! Most likely just to the nights shown in the photo, but none of us really know. I have read here that some people have had to pay regular rates for some of their nights and some nights were eligible for the BB offer. Even if it doesn't apply, book it and you can always cancel or modify if a better offer comes out and your room type is available.

I just checked out BLT Today and this was inside room with listing tucked inside

95F62AD9-1018-4D64-803D-D221625F69CB.jpeg

oops Sorry my battery died!

Dates:
42968C39-A9FA-45BA-BA14-F7A6CEA073FC.png

Last edited:
Currently we're at ASMusic; the card with the Bounceback offer was in our room at check-in. I am the lead person on the reservation, but DD30 is also on the reservation. Is she eligible to book bounceback, or am I the only one who can do it?

Currently we're at ASMusic; the card with the Bounceback offer was in our room at check-in. I am the lead person on the reservation, but DD30 is also on the reservation. Is she eligible to book bounceback, or am I the only one who can do it?
You both can I believe.

You both can I believe.
FIngers crossed, then! She and her hubby had to cancel the "Grad School graduation/30th birthday/anniversary trip last September. She was heartbroken but it was the smart, "grown-up" thing for them to do. This would be a great opportunity for them to reschedule, if she can get a price she can live with, of course. Unfortunately they lost a bit of money last time as they'd booked DVC points, but the owner was kind enough to refund 50% and offered to refund the rest if he could rent out the points (don't know if he did or not). Hopefully she can book BounceBack at Coronado or AKL for sometime in the spring.

Does anyone know if there is a date that the bounce back offer will end? We have one more trip planned in 2023 which will allow me to book a 2024 bounce back. But I'm wondering if they will still offer it for guests staying in a WDW resort in 2024.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter