Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

Ahhh. Info on here not updated then? Said it expired August 15th. Or maybe I missed something. Thanks for clarification!!
The flyer for the Bounceback for 2020 dates Said the offer would expire August 15th. The details are still in the OP in case someone is booked with that offer and needs to see what were the applicable dates. But, Disney pulled the offer, and no offer has been available since Disney reopened.

Also, if anyone is at Disney currently, they can call x8844 from their room and ask if there are any BounceBack/Future Stay offers available. I've found recently that information being left in rooms is an unreliable way to find out about BounceBack offers. Also, not sure if paperwork is being left currently due to Covid protocol?

Also, if anyone is at Disney currently, they can call x8844 from their room and ask if there are any BounceBack/Future Stay offers available. I've found recently that information being left in rooms is an unreliable way to find out about BounceBack offers. Also, not sure if paperwork is being left currently due to Covid protocol?
I'm going next week, and I hope there will be offers. I have the phone number and plan to call while I'm down there.

I asked on Friday (called the BounceBack number) and there are no BounceBack/Future Stay offers right now. There are offers available to everyone until Dec 25, 2020 and no offers at all past that date.

There are no current BB offers; however, if you are holding a room only BB reservation (from the offer that began fall 2019), you are allowed to modify the resort, length of stay, and check-in date, all subject to BB availability and meeting the T&C of the original offer.

Currently, there is no information available about any new BB offer, which may become available, later this year.

I just called now. (Anyone can call the BounceBack number from home: 1-407-939-1923)

Current general public offers are available until Christmas 2020. No offers past those dates, bounceback or otherwise, are available yet.

Has anyone been recently or called to ask if there are any current bounceback offers for summer/fall 2021?
If there will be BB offers for 2021 stays, they would normally become available the last couple of days of October, 2020. Of course, nothing has been normal, lately, so...?

If there will be BB offers for 2021 stays, they would normally become available the last couple of days of October, 2020. Of course, nothing has been normal, lately, so...?
BouceBack offers for Aug - Oct of the following year (historically, Free Dining) normally start being offered in August of the year before so we're already missing a 2021 offer that would have been offered pre-Covid.

BouceBack offers for Aug - Oct of the following year (historically, Free Dining) normally start being offered in August of the year before so we're already missing a 2021 offer that would have been offered pre-Covid.
Sorry...I should have clarified that I was referring to room, only. Thanks for adding the info on Free Dining.

Still no news on Bounce Back offers for 2021? Probably not, but thought I'd check....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!