Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

The advantage of booking yourself online is that you can then control the trip yourself and don't have to call to change the BB offer. I end up changing things a lot, and really like to be able to do that myself.... you will end up with deposit money tied up for awhile, but it will eventually be refunded for the one you cancel.
ExactIy! I too much prefer being able to self manage my trip.

Called in for my BB offer and for some reason the CM couldn't book the full 10 nights I requested under one reservation. She couldn't explain why, so I was given three separate reservations (2 nights, 7 nights and 1 night) under a "courtesy reservation". With three reservations I was told I would have to switch rooms twice, which I found ridiculous considering it is the same room type. I was told to call back tomorrow to see if another agent/CM could merge all the reservations into one and we could stay in the same room. Kind of annoying to have to do it this way but the savings is roughly $680 USD, so well worth it.

Called in for my BB offer and for some reason the CM couldn't book the full 10 nights I requested under one reservation. She couldn't explain why, so I was given three separate reservations (2 nights, 7 nights and 1 night) under a "courtesy reservation". With three reservations I was told I would have to switch rooms twice, which I found ridiculous considering it is the same room type. I was told to call back tomorrow to see if another agent/CM could merge all the reservations into one and we could stay in the same room. Kind of annoying to have to do it this way but the savings is roughly $680 USD, so well worth it.

If they are all the exact same room type, there is almost no chance you’ll have to move, even if the reservations don’t get combined. There is no way the hotel will want to fully clean your room for a new guest & have you move to another already clean room. They would save the trouble & have you stay put & use the already clean room for a new guest. Definitely have the reservations marked as continuing if they are unable to combine. And stop at the front desk when you check in to make sure you’ll be in the same room the whole time.

If they are all the exact same room type, there is almost no chance you’ll have to move, even if the reservations don’t get combined. There is no way the hotel will want to fully clean your room for a new guest & have you move to another already clean room. They would save the trouble & have you stay put & use the already clean room for a new guest. Definitely have the reservations marked as continuing if they are unable to combine. And stop at the front desk when you check in to make sure you’ll be in the same room the whole time.
Thanks for the reply. That does make sense. I'll call in tomorrow to try and combine the reservations, that way I only need to leave one deposit 😉. thanks again

It could be there isn’t a room that is available that full stay. They will play Tetris to try to keep you in the same room but it may or may not be possible. I would go being prepared to move and happy if you don’t have to!

I’ve done a split stay twice. One time we had to switch rooms, the other time they were able to keep us in the same room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!