Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

How often is a deluxe standard view room available with the free dining bounceback offer? Leaving in a week and would love to book standard view at BC/YC or WL. Thanks in advance!
My sister was able to book a standard view room at the BC with the room only bounceback last year. I don't know about free dining.

How often is a deluxe standard view room available with the free dining bounceback offer? Leaving in a week and would love to book standard view at BC/YC or WL. Thanks in advance!
They are not excluded from the offers. I booked a standard room at AKL with a FD BB last year for this December (that I was sad to cancel, my DH wanted to go skiing :rolleyes:), so standard was available. However, WL was not available to be booked for December, except for the CL Suites, (and there was availability at full-price).

I did switch a July FD BB from CSR to WL after my initial BB booking, and they were able to get me a Nature Room, which is only a step up from standard. I don't think standard was available for July, even at full price (already booked). They also offered me AKL standard. BC (all categories) were booked, but again, I was switching the reservation around just a few months before because the CSR construction made me nervous. I may have had better luck if I would have booked it from the get-go because sometimes standard views are not available, even at full-price. But, assuming they are not sold out, you should be able to find a deluxe standard room

On our first day of our recent trip which was August 7th, we called from our room and booked a standard view at the WL for Free Dining next August. We then decided we wanted to stay in the EPCOT resort area so we tried the Beach Club, but they had no standard views available so we then asked about the Boardwalk Inn and was able to book a standard view there for 10 days. So 2 out of the 3 deluxe resorts we tried had standard views available.

Reporting back. Just returned from a long weekend stay. Was able to get BB for 9 nights at YC Standard Room which was my first choice. 4 disney adults and 1 child. Very happy with the value of this deal.

I did book the standard room ahead of time and then I called from the room to see if they could add free dining. At first it was defaulting to a garden/woods view (which was around $220 more for the 9 nights, which would've been fine), but after a short hold he was able to have free dining added to my standard view room.

Reporting back. Just returned from a long weekend stay. Was able to get BB for 9 nights at YC Standard Room which was my first choice. 4 disney adults and 1 child. Very happy with the value of this deal.

I did book the standard room ahead of time and then I called from the room to see if they could add free dining. At first it was defaulting to a garden/woods view (which was around $220 more for the 9 nights, which would've been fine), but after a short hold he was able to have free dining added to my standard view room.
Fantastic, thanks for reporting!

If I am staying April 25 2019 to May 4 2019 will I be able to get an offer before our trip is over? or is it only certain times of the year it is offered? Can I book for any dates ? Also lets say not 2020 but 2021?

There is always a bounceback available, but not all future dates will be included. Based on what Disney has offered for a bounceback the last few years in the Spring, it will likely be a room discount for stays through December of that same year (2019). Call 8844 and inquire once you are onsite.

If I booked a bounceback during our September stay for 1 room, when I had 2 adults on the current stay, is there a way to add a 2nd room after the fact? We now have friends that want to go with us, and I would like to add their room to our reservation on the bounceback offer.

Thanks!

If I booked a bounceback during our September stay for 1 room, when I had 2 adults on the current stay, is there a way to add a 2nd room after the fact? We now have friends that want to go with us, and I would like to add their room to our reservation on the bounceback offer.

Thanks!
I have not read any reports of anyone who has been able to add a room after the fact. However, it is worth calling to inquire and see if you get some pixie dust. If you do call, please let us know what they say.

One option would be to inquire about the cost for a 2-BR Villa, although that isn't always a great option because they are pricier and if the other family changes their mind, you would have to completely change your reservation to try to find a smaller place.

I have a room booked for Spring Break with a TA with the current Disney discount offer. We are going in November and I am thinking that maybe the bounceback offer will be better. Will I be able to book a bounceback if my current reservation is with a TA? I know they normally have to talk with the TA to make any changes.

I have a room booked for Spring Break with a TA with the current Disney discount offer. We are going in November and I am thinking that maybe the bounceback offer will be better. Will I be able to book a bounceback if my current reservation is with a TA? I know they normally have to talk with the TA to make any changes.
I don't think you would be able to modify your current reservation because the TA is the one that controls your current reservation. If the Bounceback offer is better, you can make a new reservation and then transfer it to your TA.

I don't think you would be able to modify your current reservation because the TA is the one that controls your current reservation. If the Bounceback offer is better, you can make a new reservation and then transfer it to your TA.

So I can make another reservation though? I just want to make sure I could book the bounceback and then have my TA cancel my other reservation. I was told by a CM recently on the phone that I couldn't have 2 reservations. I had called to ask a question about the Disney Visa offer (and book if available) and she wouldn't even talk to me because my current reservation was with a TA. So annoying!!

So I can make another reservation though? I just want to make sure I could book the bounceback and then have my TA cancel my other reservation. I was told by a CM recently on the phone that I couldn't have 2 reservations. I had called to ask a question about the Disney Visa offer (and book if available) and she wouldn't even talk to me because my current reservation was with a TA. So annoying!!
Yes, it would only be a duplicate reservation for a short period of time. If there is another adult, you could make it in their name. Just let them know that you want to take advantage of the Bounceback and your TA will cancel the other reservation if the Bounceback rate is better. What % off do you currently have? The Bounceback may not be better.

Yes, it would only be a duplicate reservation for a short period of time. If there is another adult, you could make it in their name. Just let them know that you want to take advantage of the Bounceback and your TA will cancel the other reservation if the Bounceback rate is better. What % off do you currently have? The Bounceback may not be better.

Currently booked at BC with 25% off.

Currently booked at BC with 25% off.
We should know at the very beginning of November what the BB offer will be, and it is certainly worth calling when you are there. In the past, the BB has been 30% of deluxes, *but* availability can be spotty for the offer and, especially around Spring Break, some weeks or weekends have been blocked out for discounts. Next year, Easter will be a few weeks later, so it will be interesting to see what is included. These were the dates included in the BB for 2018 around Spring Break: 2/25-3/1/18, 3/4-3/8/18, 4/3-4/5/18, 4/8-4/12/18. So, your 25% off may be a better discount or it may be a wash.

Keep an eye here and as soon as we know what the dates and discounts for the 2019 room discount BB, I will post it!

My parents are staying along with my aunt (in one room) in December of this year. The rest of our family (parents included) are traveling to WDW at the end of January 2019. So it appears that my parents could get the bounceback rate (if available) on 3 rooms for the January trip? Is it possible for me to call in while my mom is actually at WDW in December and do all the booking? My mom gets very flustered by calling in and making reservations and I have done all the planning and reservations for my extended family for both the December and January trips, so having me do that would make it simpler for everyone! I could "be" her on the phone if necessary.....just want to see if it's actually possible to call in from outside WDW and get the rate (while my parents are onsite).

My parents are staying along with my aunt (in one room) in December of this year. The rest of our family (parents included) are traveling to WDW at the end of January 2019. So it appears that my parents could get the bounceback rate (if available) on 3 rooms for the January trip? Is it possible for me to call in while my mom is actually at WDW in December and do all the booking? My mom gets very flustered by calling in and making reservations and I have done all the planning and reservations for my extended family for both the December and January trips, so having me do that would make it simpler for everyone! I could "be" her on the phone if necessary.....just want to see if it's actually possible to call in from outside WDW and get the rate (while my parents are onsite).

Yes. Call call 407-939-1923 and be prepared with all of your mom's info, so you can verify her account. Have the January reservation numbers, and they should be able to check to see if the bounceback is a better rate.

Discounts are out already for January. There is a room discount, a Visa room discount, and PSD (Play stay dine). Make sure to check that too.

Yes. Call call 407-939-1923 and be prepared with all of your mom's info, so you can verify her account. Have the January reservation numbers, and they should be able to check to see if the bounceback is a better rate.

Discounts are out already for January. There is a room discount, a Visa room discount, and PSD (Play stay dine). Make sure to check that too.

Thank you!! Yes we do have reservations already and we are currently booked with the room only discount!

Is your aunt also going on the January trip? If not, they may only be able to book 2 rooms if only 2 of the adults will be on the bounceback trip. That is how it has worked in th past, one room for each adult on the current trip who will be on the return trip. Just an FYI, so you can prepare for all options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!