Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

Free dining has previously been more common than a resort discount.

Free dining has never been more common than a room discount. Typically the free dining bounceback was offered & available to book from mid August until early October. The whole rest of the year, from October until the following August, the bounceback offer was for a room discount. The window to book a free dining bounceback was much more limited.

Free dining has never been more common than a room discount. Typically the free dining bounceback was offered & available to book from mid August until early October. The whole rest of the year, from October until the following August, the bounceback offer was for a room discount. The window to book a free dining bounceback was much more limited.
Free dining was the most common offer that I encountered over the course of many, many trips.
However, I have edited my post to remove the statement that you have an issue with.

Last edited:
Yes, this is correct.

Thank you so much everyone. I’ll keep an eye out on bb for early 2025. I’m a little impatient. Perhaps I just wanted to plan a quick trip to Disney. 😊 Instead I’ll just start getting my ducks in a row for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter