Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

Does anyone know how many rooms you can book with Bounceback?
3 rooms

From the FAQ:
Can I book multiple Bounceback reservations or rooms?
  • Yes, you can book more than 1 room, up to 3 rooms at the same time.
  • New this year, you can place the other room in another guests' name that is not traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you. Note that if you need to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too.
  • You can also book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different time periods you can have. The limits come in the number of rooms at one time, which is 3.

Just an FYI...We just stayed at POFQ and I tried to book a BB for early December....there were no rooms available at any resort for the first 2 weeks of December...

3 rooms

From the FAQ:
  • New this year, you can place the other room in another guests' name that is not traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you. Note that if you need to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too.
  • You can also book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different time periods you can have. The limits come in the number of rooms at one time, which is 3.
Thanks so much!!!

Just an FYI...We just stayed at POFQ and I tried to book a BB for early December....there were no rooms available at any resort for the first 2 weeks of December...
Yikes! Thanks for sharing. Well, it’s still worth calling. Availability changes. But, it’s clear they are getting very stingy with the discounts.

Has anyone booked a July BB lately? I'll be at the YC in June but will be back in July for a work conference at the Swolphin. I'd rather stay BC/YC/BW; I'm wondering if I should hold out.

Has anyone booked a July BB lately? I'll be at the YC in June but will be back in July for a work conference at the Swolphin. I'd rather stay BC/YC/BW; I'm wondering if I should hold out.
Bounceback discounts have had less availability than the discounts I am seeing right now on the Disney site. I would book your July stay with one of the discounts that is now out (or is your stay booked already at Swolphin? can it be cancelled?) and re-shop once you arrive for your June stay.

The current AP offer is better than BB for Deluxe resorts. I'm not sure about the public offer, though. There is limited availability for July BB dates, depending on when in July. For anyone looking to book room, only, BB for later in the year, some weeks have zero availability. As this offer has been out since last fall, the limited number of rooms allotted for the offer have been booked for quite awhile. Of course, that's not to say that availability can change, as guests cancel/modify reservations. Unfortunately the only way to check is by calling.

Hi guys, we're here now and we just booked a bounce back for Dec 14th to Dec 20th at POFQ pool view. They were sold out for all the values, Riverside and CSR.
Before I called, we priced the same dates at ASM preferred room with no discount and the BB offer was only $100 more at FQ. I'm really excited since that was my first choice of resorts.

Just FYI

Tried booking for 12/7-12/9 for 2 nights ANYwhere when I was at the Cabins on 4/28. The ONLY thing available was a 1 BR suite at AKL for about $2700 for the 2 nights.

Just an fyi, we booked a BB last week for Dec 14th to the 20th. All the values, POR, CSR and AKL were not available. We booked POFQ.

When we got home we we're really wishing we would have splurged on a deluxe and added 2 more days.

I called today and asked what deluxe was available and we got AKL Savannah view from the 14th to the 22nd.

If you can't get what you want, maybe you can book something else so you can get locked in on the rate and keep calling for availability at the resort or dates you do want. Worst case, you can cancel and get your deposit back or pick up a special offer when it comes out.

This is the first time we look into BB offer. We are planning a trip in March 2020, we just decided to add on 1 night pre cruise stay at AKL, so I took for granted that we would score some kind of BB offer for the coming March trip. However, after reading the post, I am so confused about BB offer.
We are staying at AKL on July 30, which falls into current BB booking window, but the available date only through the end of Dec. on the other hand, my understanding was even if Disney releases the new BB offer for 2020 during the time we stay there, it will be a FD offer and only available for summer, pre holiday staying. Does that mean I won’t be able to take advantage of the BB offer when we stay in AKL for our March 2020 trip? Piggy back another question, if we need to stay from Tue to Sunday, we have to make a split stay to be able to take advantage of RD, since the RD only applies to week day stay. Furthermore, we have to book at least one weekend night rack rate as the RD require min 4 nights stay. So, BB might not be our best bet under this scenario? Do I understand this correctly?

Based on what had been offered in previous years, it is not likely that there will be a B.B. offer for March 2020 during your July 2019 trip. The B.B. that will be available is for select dates in 2019, as shown in the OP.

Generally, the first offer that comes out for the following year is Free Dining. That usually comes out in August and is only bookable for a couple of months. It has never included March dates. Then, the room discount comes out when free dining expires, usually around Oct 31st. That discount has included March dates, but weekends and Easter dates at rack rate.

If you don't get the exact dates or hotel you want I would suggest booking anyway. (You can always cancel later)
I initially book FQ on the BB. We then switched to BC but lost a day due to availability. Last week, I was able to add on 3 days but we had to move to YC. It's finally set for the exact days we need. YC isn't one of my first choices so I will keep trying to get BC or even BW but if it doesn't happen, I'm perfectly happy with YC.
I'm so happy we booked the BB offer. It's a good money saver and once it's booked you can change it if you need to.

I'm so bummed. I wanted to book a BB for Feb 20, during our upcoming Aug 19 stay but we don't arrive until 8/17. :sad:

I'm so bummed. I wanted to book a BB for Feb 20, during our upcoming Aug 19 stay but we don't arrive until 8/17. :sad:
In previous years, the BB available in August has not included any February dates (it's been FD for select summer and late summer dates), but I recommend that you call while you are there. You never know when they are going to change the types of promos available.

It says if we need to cancel theirs will be cancelled too what if they cancel theirs? Also we are taking a trip this fall and that's when we are hoping to do the bounce back for our Sept 2020 trip which we both have booked will they be able to apply this to their reservation or will it have to be a new one? I know for ours they will just apply the money paid towards it, we've done that before. I am just not sure how it will work with my cousins.

It says if we need to cancel theirs will be cancelled too what if they cancel theirs? Also we are taking a trip this fall and that's when we are hoping to do the bounce back for our Sept 2020 trip which we both have booked will they be able to apply this to their reservation or will it have to be a new one? I know for ours they will just apply the money paid towards it, we've done that before. I am just not sure how it will work with my cousins.
Well that's what we had been told, but I haven't received confirmation that they will actually cancel the other rooms. If you are the guest staying onsite and booking the Bouncebacks, you can cancel the other rooms without canceling your room.

I think they can apply the discount to the existing reservations on all the rooms, but if they can't, just book new reservations and cancel the old ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter