Bounceback question

Pucks104

Mouseketeer
If I booked a Bounceback offer for next year while we are on our September trip do I have to include the names of the people who will be in the room? Thinking myself, our granddaughter and either Grandpa or granddaughter’s Mom (my daughter). Three people either way. One room with 2 beds. Just not if it would be my husband or my daughter going.

If I booked a Bounceback offer for next year while we are on our September trip do I have to include the names of the people who will be in the room? Thinking myself, our granddaughter and either Grandpa or granddaughter’s Mom (my daughter). Three people either way. One room with 2 beds. Just not if it would be my husband or my daughter going.
You can add or change names without penalty any time prior to 30 days out for a package. The only name which cannot be changed or removed is the lead name.

I am considering a Bounceback trip May 26-30, 2020. Is anyone aware of any particular events, special groups, holiday crowds etc. that might have an impact on those dates? Also if I booked a package for for dates with just a $200 deposit now what would be the likelihood that I could apply the 2020 Bounceback offer to the trip when I am at WDW in September?

I am considering a Bounceback trip May 26-30, 2020. Is anyone aware of any particular events, special groups, holiday crowds etc. that might have an impact on those dates? Also if I booked a package for for dates with just a $200 deposit now what would be the likelihood that I could apply the 2020 Bounceback offer to the trip when I am at WDW in September?
It's typical for schools in the south to end school before Memorial Day (Memorial Day being may 25th in 2020), so the states within driving distance will already be on summer break starting the Saturday prior to your visit. There will always be someone on holiday, some special event, conferences, etc. You should just book your bounceback for the dates that work best for you.

Booking now has no bearing on being able to apply the 2020 Bounceback offer. If there is availability as if it were a new reservation, they will "apply" the discount. If there is no availability, they will not, but you can re-shop other resorts and dates. For example, I had a reservation in July, that I re-shopped through the Bounceback line when we visited this Memorial Day weekend in May. It was NOT available with the bounceback discount. If there would have been availability, thy would have "applied" the discount.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts