Bouncy Bouncy Fun Fun Fun! August '17 PTR

If you make it back here, could you let me know if you can see the pictures now?

Did you sort out your photobucket account?

I made it back here, but still not working...here's a screen shot of page 3 (I think).

I'm seeing the pictures and videos of your DD on page 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    338.4 KB · Views: 1
Chapter 5
In Which My Baby Has a Birthday!

Sorry guys, I did not mean to be away from this TR for so long. And then when I came back and realized that all my pictures were gone (thanks @docsoliday1 for pointing that out to me) I was super unhappy >:(. I have actually tried several times to fix things and was having trouble and getting super frustrated. I read that people were using imgur but I couldn't get it to work. I was probably doing something wrong. Anyway, I'm now linking pictures from Amazon Photos so if this is NOT a good way to do it, someone please let me know ASAP!

I've been gone for a really long time. DD's birthday was a couple of months ago and we had a Winnie the Pooh themed party.
QOnqKJFiEZm0czVPzxo54XhMBicJYD6_5odbtho9eaUpX92IB

(You can see the countdown chain behind her :hyper:)

Speaking of the countdown chain... Ryann looked at it yesterday and said, "Who should we take down today?" :rotfl: I had to tell her nobody, because we don't take another character down until Monday! Since there's 5 links for every character, we just take a whole character down every 5 days. I love how into it she is, and I do think she is sort of getting the idea that our trip is getting closer.

ESYuGM8CQIHjbCkpykQ_NAzeu4SBcrRigNVsZVOFto8pX92IB

Here are some more pictures of the decorations which were all provided by my mom, who is an extremely talented artist but forgot to give those genes to me.
qr6wJWN_lCnM0bte_U8zBkA7fXszZgjUrrRfacds8SIpX92IB

IOFLYebbyQYivaK39FDDMGTIXj1oJxMYfJr-ZCnvmBIpX92IB

XrzDKvX1U1qbK_fvXcXe0V1HpplMqVd5pvCGB0bd1twpX92IB

Q8v31kGwZs1i5yruAay0u_2hJyuyCE8XP-4eN8BD2x4pX92IB

wpM92chpiB06ECgjaV0K6U-f2QBQL-weouVTQkquw54pX92IB

TnOVRPUSkBUR-qlItNniTWtsmX6FXjf4wGiMCg0ZS_IpX92IB

6n-XC6tBRtPfOrOjm7RycWqAKCkEQL2KcemLOm9zO3spX92IB

We also went to Sesame Place to celebrate. While it's no Disney World (not even close) it's still a lot of fun and I love watching DD interact with the characters. Plus, it's good practice for WDW. She LOVES meeting characters. She runs right up to them for hugs and then talks to them. Like, has conversations. Last time we were there (more recently than her birthday) she told Abby that she was going to meet Elmo next and she told Elmo that she just met Abby :rotfl: She loves to talk about the characters she's going to see in Disney World. She tells me all the time that she wants to hug Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. It's the cutest thing and I seriously cannot wait for this trip!
ovoEhADFaGsjuT7mYH4vWXYkbnkxTxAq4E9_fimwvZcpX92IB

In other news, I scheduled fastpasses and wasn't able to get Flight of Passage with a time that worked for us. I also wasn't thrilled with the time I got for Frozen Ever After but maybe I'll be able to modify it on the day of to something earlier. I'm planning to go to Animal Kingdom by myself on our arrival night after DD (hopefully) goes to bed early. I'm really hoping I can get lucky and find a FP for FOP for that evening. I'm gonna be on my phone all day looking for something to pop up.

In a couple days I'll start obsessively checking the mailbox for our Magic Bands. I've changed the colors too many times to count. Ultimately, I let DD make the decisions on them :thumbsup2

I won't disappear for so long this time. I'll come back soon and post the rough plan for how we're spending our days. Thanks for following along! :goodvibes

Chapter 5
In Which My Baby Has a Birthday!

Sorry guys, I did not mean to be away from this TR for so long. And then when I came back and realized that all my pictures were gone (thanks @docsoliday1 for pointing that out to me) I was super unhappy >:(. I have actually tried several times to fix things and was having trouble and getting super frustrated. I read that people were using imgur but I couldn't get it to work. I was probably doing something wrong. Anyway, I'm now linking pictures from Amazon Photos so if this is NOT a good way to do it, someone please let me know ASAP!

I've been gone for a really long time. DD's birthday was a couple of months ago and we had a Winnie the Pooh themed party.
QOnqKJFiEZm0czVPzxo54XhMBicJYD6_5odbtho9eaUpX92IB

(You can see the countdown chain behind her :hyper:)

Speaking of the countdown chain... Ryann looked at it yesterday and said, "Who should we take down today?" :rotfl: I had to tell her nobody, because we don't take another character down until Monday! Since there's 5 links for every character, we just take a whole character down every 5 days. I love how into it she is, and I do think she is sort of getting the idea that our trip is getting closer.

Too cute...as is the look on her face with the cupcakes. :bday:

Your mom is VERY talented.

Happy Birthday to Ryann! Looks like she had a great time.

You are making me nervous on the FoP fast pass. You are the 5th of 6th person I've seen who hasn't been able to get one. I'll have to be sure to aim for late in our trip as I without question want to ride

Happy Birthday to Ryann! Looks like she had a great time.

You are making me nervous on the FoP fast pass. You are the 5th of 6th person I've seen who hasn't been able to get one. I'll have to be sure to aim for late in our trip as I without question want to ride

For our arrival day there was no availability.
For day #6 the earliest time available was 3pm but there were plenty of fp available from there on. The timing just didn't work for us because I'm counting on afternoon breaks/naps. (I say naps - plural - because I expect Bobby will nap too)

Chapter 6
In Which I Make My Plans

It seems that now only a few of the pictures that I fixed are showing up but most are not.
giphy.gif

I can't deal with it right now so I'm just going to ignore it and hope they fix themselves. I came here to do the happy dance because my trip is 1 month from today!
giphy.gif

Here's what the plans are looking like as of today. (A few days ago they were different and a few days from now they may be different again :laughing:)

Wednesday, August 23

Arrive at Coronado Springs Resort mid-afternoon
Dinner at Pepper Market
Put DH and DD to bed and then spend some solo time at AK
My must-do's: Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest in the dark

Thursday, August 24
Breakfast at Be Our Guest before the park opens
Spend the day at Magic Kingdom
Hopefully DD will be awake to see Festival of Fantasy at 2:00
Crystal Palace dinner with M, S, and their DD
Happily Ever After Fireworks

Friday, August 25
Rope Drop Epcot
Early dinner at 'Ohana
Spend the evening at Animal Kingdom

Saturday, August 26
Rope Drop Hollywood Studios
Early dinner at Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic Package
Fantasmic!

Sunday, August 27
Rope Drop Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe

Monday, August 28
Morning Extra Magic Hours at Animal Kingdom
We're going to try to do rider swap on Flight of Passage first thing
Brunch at 1900 Park Fare
Dinner at Garden Grill

Tuesday, August 29
Cry
Pre-park opening breakfast at Be Our Guest
Cry some more
Spend our last half-day at Magic Kingdom
Cry, Cry, Cry
Evening flight home
Commence Post-Disney Depression

Okay, pics are definitely not working. I have no idea why they showed up for a day and then disappeared again. I guess hosting them on Amazon isn't an option. I really don't feel like redoing all the old posts for a 3rd time. My plan is to find a reliable site (I've seen some people say they use smugmug) and then start over fresh for the TR. Sigh....

On the bright side...25 days to go!!!

Hi. Following your report. We will be there around the same time. There's more infor about our trip on my recent trip report (see link in my signature) but I also wanted to talk about allergies. I have bad apple allergy- like I anaphylaxis once from drinking water that had lemon squeezed in it that had been cut on a cutting board where an apple had been cut. No kidding. I can't have cider vinegar or pectin and definitely nothing that even came near an apple. Disney is the safest place in the world for me. They are amazing there. You can see how magical it is in my trip report but I would not worry about your daughter-- just ask to talk to the chef or use the allergy safe menu. You guys are going to have an awesome trip! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Ryann is going to be so happy. Video tape and take lots of pictures, my son loves reliving his "baby trips" now that he's older. He talks about things like he can actually remember them.

Hi. Following your report. We will be there around the same time. There's more infor about our trip on my recent trip report (see link in my signature) but I also wanted to talk about allergies. I have bad apple allergy- like I anaphylaxis once from drinking water that had lemon squeezed in it that had been cut on a cutting board where an apple had been cut. No kidding. I can't have cider vinegar or pectin and definitely nothing that even came near an apple. Disney is the safest place in the world for me. They are amazing there. You can see how magical it is in my trip report but I would not worry about your daughter-- just ask to talk to the chef or use the allergy safe menu. You guys are going to have an awesome trip! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Ryann is going to be so happy. Video tape and take lots of pictures, my son loves reliving his "baby trips" now that he's older. He talks about things like he can actually remember them.

Yikes - that is crazy how sensitive you are to apple. How awful!! Thank you for sharing. I will check out your link :)

Well, I can't believe it but we're going to WDW in 5 days. I will be taking lots of pictures (and notes) for a TR when I get back. I still haven't figured out the pictures but I will. If anyone can tell me how they're doing theirs, I would really appreciate it. I still don't understand why mine showed up at first but disappeared after a day or so. So strange....

Ryann is SO excited. I think she understands that we're going soon but not the actual counting down of the days. She keeps saying "35 days till Disney World!" :rotfl:The countdown chain is down to one character and it's Donald! DH was thrilled that he is the last one standing (or hanging on the wall). He even taught DD to say "Donald is the best." (Oh but he doesn't love Disney)
giphy.gif

This PTR ended up on the lame side (sorry guys!) but I promise the TR will be much better!

Anyway, I'll see ya real soon! :banana:
giphy.gif

I hope you guys have a MAGICAL time!! We've been back almost a week and I already can't wait until our next trip lol. As for pictures, after photobucket crapped out on everyone I tried Imgur and Flickr with no luck so I've started using the "upload a file" button down here in the corner. I do need to make my pictures smaller most of the time but otherwise it's easy :thumbsup2 Hope it works for you, again have a wonderful time, safe travels and I'll keep my eye out for your TR!

Have a great trip Heather!!! Can't wait to hear all about Ryann's first visit. I'm sure it will be beyond magical.

We're back from an amazing and magical trip! I wish it was longer, like 2-3 more weeks would have been great! :laughing: The post-Disney Depression is realer than real this time around and I desperately need DH to agree to another trip ASAP. I'm still organizing my pictures and then I'll be starting a TR. I'll post the link here once I have it :thumbsup2
*I promise the TR will be better than this pathetic PTR :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter