Bracelets

Barbara Rhines

Earning My Ears
We are looking for Aulani in august!! Actually staying some days at Marriott nearby to save cost, but still have a few days where we can use the pools at Disney

Not sure what you are asking here. If you are staying at Aulani you can get wrist bands to use the pools. If you are at the Marriott you won't be able to use the Aulani pools.

yes, I was asking for the days we are staying at Aulani. Sorry, I messed up the thread lol. I appreciate the info. I just didn't konw what to expect. I know Disney is strict on stuff like that and wondered if I was going to have to carry my ID around with me and possibly lose it in the ocean!! At Disneyland we have to show ID to get in along with our ticket.

thanks again :)

At both places you must be wearing a wristband to use the pools. The Marriott is a once-off band that they give you at check in. Aulani has a different coloured band that you have to show your hotel keycard to obtain each day.

Each member of your family must go in person to pick up wrist bands, not necessarily at the same time. To get the wristband you will need to show them your room key. They swipe the key and they can see everybody associated with your room.

Each member of your family must go in person to pick up wrist bands, not necessarily at the same time. To get the wristband you will need to show them your room key. They swipe the key and they can see everybody associated with your room.
Can't recall, did they also require a photo ID?

I’m a bit fuzzy on it myself, but DH says he is mostly sure that we did. Sorry not exactly a solid answer.

Can't recall, did they also require a photo ID?

No photo ID is needed. They scan your room key and it says who is in the room. Everyone needs to get a bracelet themselves. So you can not get one for everyone in the room for them. They also check to see if you are wearing your bracelet if you are using their chairs on the beach. And yes, they are strict about it. I saw numerous times where they asked to see a person's room key that did not have a bracelet on and they kindly told people to leave if they were not staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts