Bradley Airport Hotel Question

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
A while back, there was an airport hotel mentioned that let you park your car for a week at no additional cost... Does anyone remember which hotel this was?

Thanks!

The Bradley International Inn which is near the airport will let you park with an over night stay this time of year for up to 15 days free. I will be staying there in a few weeks and leaving my car for 11 days. I sent them an email with some questions and they were quick to respond and very nice.

The web site is www.sleepparkandfly.com
I hope this is the place you were thinking of!

Colleen

The Sheraton at Bradley - which is right at the airport - offers the free parking for a week.

It was the Bradley Internation Inn I was thinking of, Thanks!! I just called & made a reservation for February @ 80.00/nt including parking for the week... A pretty good deal I have to say!!!

DeniseNH, believe it or not, we aren't going to Florida again (I was looking but airfares last week were prohibitive) We are going to MAUI INSTEAD!! It was 309/rt from Hartford to Maui, I just had to do it LOL..... Course I'm still thinking about a long weekend in Florida, I wish they'd dropped the rates 2 weeks ago, instead of just a couple of days ago!! Geesh.....

We are going back to Florida for the week before Thanksgiving & the week of Thanksgiving, so don't worry, the next trip is planned!!!

chris1gill, WOW!! MAUI!! How excellent is that?
Have a great time! (gee, I bet that'll be hard huh? LOL) :p

Thanks Denisenh!! We just have to figure out *exactly* where we are going to stay!! We all know how that goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter