Brandon Banks Trial.....

Mayo seized defendants' cellphones, Vandenburg's laptop as part of the investigation #vandytrial

Mayo said victim was "in shock" when watching the photos/videos recorded during the assault

Evans was one of the crime scene technicians who responded to process Vandenburg's dorm room

Judge Watkins is ending court early today. MNPD Detective Chad Gish will take the stand first thing tomorrow at 9 a.m. #vandytrial

udge bring the jury back in for the second day of the #VandyTrial. Brandon Banks seated next to his attorneys wearing a light grey suit

Jason's my husband, and cares deeply for the poor victim being drug once again through another trial...for anyone following, prayers for her and the mind of the judge/jury would be greatly appreciated.

Det. Gish saw surveillance video, which showed defendants taking pics of victim.
“That was a clue," he said, to keep looking. #vandytrial

Det. Gish: I started studying the video and I saw where these individuals went into the dorm room and 2:38 and nobody came out until 3:10. #VandyTrial

Det. Gish is now discussing the moment he started finding thumbnails on an iPhone that showed moments of the rape #VandyTrial

: Gish gives lesson in digital forensics, explaining why he couldn't recover files from iphones because of encryption, but saw thumbnails. #VAndy

Detective Chad Gish explains how he recovered deleted pictures of victim from suspects phones #BrandonBanks
DCxYCmvXoAEb0GR.jpg:large

"I recovered images that appeared to be a sexual assault on Vandenburg's phone" said Detective

Detective Gish is now holding Brandon Banks' cell phone in his hands inside a bag marked "evidence" #VandyTrial

s: Detective Gish found 23 photographs on Brandon Banks' iPhone allegedly related to the rape back in 2013 #VandyTrial

: The state is now showing the jury the images that were recovered from Brandon Banks' cellphone #vandytrial

: Det. Gish describing photo he found on iPhone "what appears to be her leg and a water bottle #VandTrial

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!