Brandon Banks Trial.....

Wed June 21, 11:07:13am

kitkat2409: We're back in session. Defense says it wants to call three other football players to testify for Banks. #vandytrial

kitkat2409: Banks is testifying about what happened in 30-minute span in dorm room. He says Batey and Vandenburg called him names. #vandytrial

kitkat2409: "Vandenburg grabbed a bottle, I think that’s whats next, he shoves it in my chest and tells me to put the b in her." #vandytrial

kitkat2409: Defense: Why did you touch her? Banks: "They were riding me. At one point they said they were gonna f me up" #VandyTrial

kitkat2409: Pretty compelling testimony from Banks here on why he didn't leave room "Where was I gonna go? You can't escape that." #VandyTrial

addicted2trialz: Banks says the next morning he deleted all of the graphic pictures of the rape on his phone "I didn't want to be a part of that" #vandytrial
0 replies0 retweets1 like

Days after the rape, Banks says teammates discussed "we gotta make sure she doesn't find out" #VandyTrial

addicted2trialz: Banks says he and teammates discussed "what needs to happen to make sure this doesn't get out" days after the rape occurred #VandyTrial

Since you're the only one that is obviously interested, why don't you just post the link to the twitter page once and leave it at that?

Banks says days after the rape, Coach Franklin told football team "We need to look out for each other and #AnchorDown" #VandyTrial

z: DA Jan Norman has Banks flustered. He's asking about what he said in his own testimony. She's fired up. #vandytrial

Since you're the only one that is obviously interested, why don't you just post the link to the twitter page once and leave it at that?
Why are those of you with objections to the thread so bothered by the OPs posts? I've been reading along & I'm sure I'm not the only one. I don't have Twitter, so a link would be useless for me. Even if no one was reading, the thread isn't doing any harm. Some of you should really try skipping threads you're not interested in reading.

Last edited:
Why are those of you with objections to the thread so bothered by the OPs posts? I've been reading along & I'm sure I'm not the only one. I don't have Twitter, so a link would be useless for me. Some of you should really try skipping threads you're not interested in reading.
You don't need a twitter account to read tweets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter