Bravo to RCCL

Mokat76

DisKat
Their post hurricane relief efforts are commendable. Sailing into the heavily hit islands with supplies and bringing out people as needed is the way to act in the face of disaster. Well done!!

very well done indeed!!!

they've even cancelled additional upcoming cruises, so that the ships could take part in the humanitarian effort..

and if you go onto their website, you can contribute money that RCI will match (up to one million dollars)..

i have to say i'm very impressed!!

I agree, and it doesn't seem it was a one or two day "photo op" to make themselves look good. Also kudos for taking their Miami based employees out to sea during the storm. I would have liked to see DCL do a little more - I get that their fleet is much smaller, but some things are more important.

I agree, and it doesn't seem it was a one or two day "photo op" to make themselves look good. Also kudos for taking their Miami based employees out to sea during the storm. I would have liked to see DCL do a little more - I get that their fleet is much smaller, but some things are more important.
I'm not aware of Disney doing anything. Did I miss something about them mustering any relief efforts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!