BRCA1/2 Genetic testing points to prophylactic surgery, HBOC family like Angelina Jolie, I had no idea this was a thing except for her...

Spoke to the BRCA2 Pancreas Oncologist.
Dr. seems there is some stuff to watch but nothing to be scared over, will do some more tests and another endoscopy a year from the last one but message was mostly that there is nothing to be fearful about right now. Asked if there are any new familial developments with new cancers, nothing I know about.

A giant weight was just lifted, no more criss crossing Dr's or facilities for me, all the BRCA2 everything will be in one place because I am not equipped to understand on my own nor am I equipped for the stress of trying to tie things together. O M G, I'm suddenly feeling sleepy from the adrenaline.

Breast again in a few months but I trust that more, it seems like more established monitoring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter