Break out the bubbly and warn the waiters...she's coming back!

Glad to know your fun hasn't stopped! :lmao:

So looking forward to hearing all the sordid details! NOT the freakish details HA! :rotfl: ONLY the magical details! ;)

First in line for the Deens! Its assigned seating but I have one up front! Paula was not supposed to be here but she has been spotted!! :)

We must have been there at the same time again today!

1003091447-1.jpg

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

OK, you are home, you got some sleep....now I want to hear all about it! Those of us who didn't get to go need our fix

OK, you are home, you got some sleep....now I want to hear all about it! Those of us who didn't get to go need our fix

I was thinking the same thing - go to sleep, wake up, and start typing! :laughing:

It always takes a day or two to regroup, though, even from short trips.

We just have to be patient,

like this: :jumping1:

Can't wait to see and hear about it all, and the Paula picture is a plus. :thumbsup2

I think I have just missed you this morning. I feel excited for you as you are on your way to the airport. Even early in the morning, that's such an awesome feeling! You guys have a GREAT trip! I will definitely check in for possible live updates. :cool1:

Have a simply magical time, C! I will see you soon! :wizard:

I think I've missed you but wanted to wish you a magical trip!! Safe travels and can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Be well!!!:goodvibes

I hope you have a great trip and flight!! I'll be seeing you really really soon!! Enjoy your lunch at the Plaza and enjoy meeting up with MEK!!! Can't wait for the TR!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

:banana: Have a great trip C!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!:cool1:

I hope you have a wonderful trip filled with lots of magic & pixie dust! :wizard:

ENJOY!! Looking forward to meeting you soon!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for all the bon voyage and good trip wishes. I think they worked because it was a super duper magical time. I am SO sad that it is over. Can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow. :sad2: I'm working on the photos so I can get started...

It was great to see you! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

It was so great to see you and Chuck too. I have to email you "that" picture. :rolleyes1

We must have been there at the same time again today!

1003091447-1.jpg

OMG. Is he not adorable?? Darn it for his being married. I was actually there in the morning for a cooking demo that he and his momma did. I got picked up by Magical Express ~3pm so couldn't do the book signing. He is my new crush, though. So nice and so cute.

I can't wait to tell you about it. But honestly I'm not sure I can do it justice. It was SO fun and magical. :goodvibes But I will try...

Well put, Katie!

We are totally ready to read all about it! :lmao:

Well if you are ready then I'd better get going! :laughing:

Hey! I was THERE, and I still want to read about it!!! :laughing:

Hey there, happy! It was so fun meeting you and your family! :)

I was thinking the same thing - go to sleep, wake up, and start typing! :laughing:

It always takes a day or two to regroup, though, even from short trips.

We just have to be patient,

like this: :jumping1:

Can't wait to see and hear about it all, and the Paula picture is a plus. :thumbsup2

:laughing: Love your picture of patience. ;) I hope to get started in the next few days! :thumbsup2 You are leaving soon yourself, aren't you?

Well said! :)

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Which reminds me..guess I better get started, too ,been home 2 weeks already! :(

Well, yes, missy. You should get started! ;) Thanks for the welcome home. I wish I could say I'm happy to be home but I really wish I was still in Orlando pondering what my next food and wine snack should be... :rolleyes1

-----------------

So, yes, I am back. 7 lbs heavier but relaxed and happy. What a great trip. I can't wait to share it with you! But before I can do that I have to think of a TR title. Some early contenders:

I want to marry Jamie Deen ;)

There are some weirdos out there & apparently all at WDW

Champagne, DIS meets and more food than any 1 person should ever eat

Ladies, are you ever going to leave??

I wanna do it again: 10 days of food, wine, and DIS friends

I like Ladies Are You Ever Going To Leave. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Honestly, that will grab people's attention and draw them in. :thumbsup2

Love all the titles....the weirdo one was too funny! Loved all your updates on them while you were there!:laughing:

Looking forward to hearing all about it!!!! Missed you!:goodvibes

Some early contenders:

Love them all...especially "Ladies, are you ever going to leave?" I can't wait to hear the story behind that one!

Jamie Deen...is he the older one? I've always been partial to the younger one :rolleyes1

I like Ladies Are You Ever Going To Leave. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Honestly, that will grab people's attention and draw them in. :thumbsup2

Such a funny story. Seriously the last people in all of DHS. Security came to check on us several times. :laughing:

I think they ALL sound good. Let's pick one and get started. ;) :lmao:

Thanks for the encouragement. :goodvibes

Love all the titles....the weirdo one was too funny! Loved all your updates on them while you were there!:laughing:

Looking forward to hearing all about it!!!! Missed you!:goodvibes

I'm glad you liked the updates. My version of twittering as twitter is blocked from my work blackberry. :headache: I thought of my DIS friends often and would think, "I have to share this!"

Oh and I have to agree...Jamie Deen is CUTE! :cloud9:

Isn't he? Yum-o! Unfortunately his wife is gorgeous, his son is adorable and he seems as happy as can be. :rolleyes:

Love them all...especially "Ladies, are you ever going to leave?" I can't wait to hear the story behind that one!

Jamie Deen...is he the older one? I've always been partial to the younger one :rolleyes1

Jamie is the older one! Paula let spill in our session that the younger one, Bobby, has apparently now found love as well. What a fun family to marry into! Although I'd weigh 300 lbs!! :laughing:

Welcome Home C!! I just arrived back home too...I also must come up with a title! Although I'm thinking of waiting and starting on my pictures tomorrow LOL!! Thankfully work no longer blocks photobucket LOL!! I'm thinking of something along the lines of security though LOL or maybe something to do with getting lost in parking lots LOL!!

Can't wait for you to start!!! Uggh to us having to go back to work!!

I had a great time...bring on the reunion tour!!:thumbsup2

OH I just love the Ladies are you ever going to leave title!!! :rotfl: That is FUNNY!

Just looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I am so glad I was able to say "howdy" in person!!!! I will be waiting and watching!!! popcorn::

I definitely agree with the "ladies, are you ever going to leave?" title :lmao: I love it!

OMG. Is he not adorable?? Darn it for his being married. I was actually there in the morning for a cooking demo that he and his momma did. I got picked up by Magical Express ~3pm so couldn't do the book signing. He is my new crush, though. So nice and so cute.

I can't wait to tell you about it. But honestly I'm not sure I can do it justice. It was SO fun and magical. :goodvibes But I will try...

:laughing: Love your picture of patience. ;) I hope to get started in the next few days! :thumbsup2 You are leaving soon yourself, aren't you?

Jamie Deen is definitely a cutie, and he seems to have a cute personality to go with that. The way he 'messes with his Mama' is a lot like how Trent does with me - always poking fun in a loving way - so I think it's a sweet relationship.

I look forward to hearing about all of the magic and seeing pictures of the DIS meets.

And yes, we are leaving soon. Next Friday, right after school, we will be heading to the airport! :cool1:

I'll throw in another vote for Ladies, are you ever going to leave? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter