Breakfast ADRs

Elizabeth Hood

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for advice. I love breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day and normally on every trip I plan at least one breakfast ADR. This trip I have no idea were to book (my trip is in August.) So where do you love to eat breakfast at? My party is all adults (I'm the youngest at 23) and I don't care if it's character dinning. I'm not against it. It's just not something that's important to anyone in my party when planning a meal.

I love Trails End at Fort Wilderness. Garden Grill has a nice breakfast in my opinion....love the huge cinnamon roll!

With the huge astrick that we have kids (meaning a) they love characters, and b) we haven’t tried many of the nicer places), my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Bon Voyage breakfast.

1900 Park Fare would be my first choice with Garden Grill as a close second. I’m a breakfast person too and it’s cheaper than lunch/dinner!

Omg thanks for the great suggestions. I think I’m going to do garden grill. Pastries are my weakness especially cinnamon rolls. I’m going to to try to get my parents to check out bon voyage though because they are staying at the board walk on their next trip

Get an 8am at Garden Grill and ride Soarin before park open! If nothing is available now just keep checking or set up a TP alert.

My favorite is Garden Grill, good food, good character interaction, next on that list is Ohana for breakfast. Loved them since our trip when I was just sitting there and they found out the reason I wasn't eating anything on the same platter as bacon (Jewish and practicing). Without asking they brought me out my own food. Great service.

My husband and I are big time bfast fans as well and love many dining locations that offer it. I would have to say our absolute favorite bfast is Boma Buffet at AKL. The selections are endless from sweet to savory and the resort is beautiful. We love to walk out and see the animals after our meal which is an added bonus. Additionally, if looking for brunch my husband enjoys Trails End Brunch offered Saturday/Sunday only. I enjoy California Grill Brunch. Lastly, when traveling with our kids we always make reservations at either 1900 or Garden Grill.

We love breakfast at WDW too!

Our favorites are Crystal Palace (always incredible service and tasty food) and Tusker House. Character meals yes, but the food... nom!!!

We have also done breakfasts at 'Ohana (x3) and it has been OK - incredible (love me some POG juice and Kona coffee), Akershus - OK, and BOG (x2) - meh. I have heard wonderful things about Boma and Garden Grill as well, and we are trying Trattoria al Forno for a later brunch this upcoming trip (Bon Voyage).

Quick service we are looking forward to the Beignets at POFQ, and heart pastries at Les Halles in France Pavillion

We have grandkids but they are teens now. Our favorites: 1)O'hana (served family style so no buffet line). 2)Boma (beautiful resort), 3) Crystal Palace (puffy french toast and made to order omlets)

IMHO breakfast at WDW is underrated- when my kids were younger and could get up in the morning it was my favourite meal.
Overall favourite is 100% Boma. We booked AKL just to eat there every morning.
Also love CP, CRT, Ohana and for cs highly recommend roaring Fork at WL and WPE at DS!!
For ambience I would also recommend Be Our Guest.

Most of our ADRs were breakfast since my kids are picky. Tusker House was our favorite. The Fab 5 came by the tables quickly which was great and the food was so good. There was a nice offering of normal breakfast items and some more exotic ones. It was our favorite meal the entire time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter