Breakfast at Carnation Cafe or Riverbelle Terrace?

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
Would like to hear all opinions on these two places for breakfast. This will be our first trip to DL so we need help deciding. Let me know what you had and what you thought.
Thanks!

WDW~CBR 11/29-12/5 2000
Disneyland May 2001 !!

<font color=navy>
The Carnation Cafe is nice if you have a table near the sidewalk & you're there early, and you catch the Main Street Band coming down the street - we've sat at the bakery & seen that, and I love to watch the smiles, and they come down.

Riverbelle Terrace overlooks the Rivers of America, Tom Sawyer's Island, and has a view of New Orleans Square, etc. You can sit outside on the patio or inside.

I tend to prefer Riverbelle Terrace for breakfast - I like the atmosphere there. But, if we just want a snack, I like the bakery with a nice cup of coffee. :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My DL Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Font Hints

I love the RBT ! Sitting outside is a delight. Also, they have unlimited refills on their coffee, although you must return to inside the restaurant to get them. It is the best place to get Mickey Pancakes.

stpat2.gif

Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

Another vote for the Riverbelle Terrace :D It has some of the best park breakfasts I've ever had anywhere :D

-Rajah
<table><tr><td width="50%">
2castles.jpg
</td><td valign="center">
mickeymoonsm.jpg

</td></tr></table>
cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter